Keychain 91-95

ShadowDragon8685 said:
What you mean? I already got two teams of ninjas on him...
And with the Inverse Ninja Law in effect, an unarmored webcartoonist with the Wacom stylus in hand should be able to stab the ninja all to death.

/quote]

Well, what makes you so sure? They're two teams alright... Of one ninja each!

Today's comic is up.

Marena looks good with secret's color scheme, really. Like Goth and Goth Jr. Pity Secret made her turn back. :P

And don't sweat it, Jukashi. Sometimes you need talky comics to break the pace of action comics. This is just fine - I, for one, find plot exposition just as engaging as the fighting and all.

Jukashi, I came to conclude, is like a Romantic musician. Beethoven didn't like that much his Moonlight Sonata, and Tchaikovsky hated his Nutcracker suite. Likewise, Jukashi seems to dislike the most some of his best strips. I loved Keychain #95.

waaaaait a minute, that's no trope, that's a yootoob link, no fooling me

(almost got me though)

and wakes, I was once told it's a well known fact that some people are just a few Drams above average at all times, maybe others are a few tokes above average too

Right, this is somewhat disappointing as I seemed to start this war but have no internet at home atm and must use the computers at work...which have no access to youtube

oh well

Smeggedoff said:
Right, this is somewhat disappointing as I seemed to start this war but have no internet at home atm and must use the computers at work...which have no access to youtube
oh well
So you started the war on one front, and then re-opened it on a second front which has no access to ammunition?

I'm pretty sure Sun Tzu would have words for you, none of them complimentary as to your fighting acumen.

hey, I started fighting with the deadly trope virus, arthur retaialed wth the astle bomb which I am immune to in my work bunker, I think I win

Smeggedoff said:
hey, I started fighting with the deadly trope virus, arthur retaialed wth the astle bomb which I am immune to in my work bunker, I think I win
But against which you cannot retaliate whilst in your Work Bunker. Well, I guess you could just gamble and link him to

. (Seriously fucking NSFW and whacked out, don't click it under any circumstances, you have been warned, purely for demonstration purposes only) that you can recall off the top of your hand.
Kind of like trying to nail a single person with carpet bombing that's had a two-hour air-raid siren advance warning, but you never know. Some people might just open themselves up for that kind of attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back