Keychain #241 - #245

Dahak said:
Jukashi said:
You figured it out.
Chejop Kejak is the Empress.
And here I thought Secret was the Empress.

Ten Winds is obviously Adjoran. 8)
No, no, you have it all wrong. Ten Winds is can be none other than Lillith. The resemblance is obvious, how can you not see it?

-cdi

Aasharu said:
No you fools, it's become so obvious!
Ten Winds is obviously the Unconquered Sun!
Nah, he can't be.

For the UncSun to leave the Jade Pleasure Dome requires five Essence-5 Solars, a Perfect Circle, to climb to the top of Mt. Meru and aim their ancient Oricalcum caste rings at the midday sun, each loudly proclaiming their Caste's name as they do.

Then Sol Invictus will fall from the sky in a blazing, four-armed fireball, land at the summit, and proclaim "By your powers combined: I am the Unconquered Sun!"

And then much ass will be smote.

Uggg....you should be smote for that reference....

Of course by saying such I have unintentionally acknowledged that I know what you're referencing.

dammit

Aasharu said:
Ah, I see. In my earlier post, I specified canon Exalted. It seems I forgot to do so in my second one.
Ah. I should have read more of the thread, I see.

That's what I get for trying to go all know-it-all with my first post.

Anyway, pretty much anyone who's anybody in Exalted has six or seven different identities, minimum, so even keeping things somewhat vaguely canon-ish there's still a host of possibilities. The "Immaculate Mastah," for example, who Ten smote upon entry to the comic, was probably Eye and Seven Despairs being an idiot, as usual.

I'm going to have to agree with the "it's more badass if he's just an insanely powerful Dragonblood" group, though.

Aasharu said:
Again, even if Ten Winds is a Sidereal, I seriously doubt he would be Chejop Kejak, since, with the exception of a single minor character used for the purpose of a one panel joke, (there, Aquillion, :wink: ) Jukashi has never used any canon characters in his story. Besides, Chejop is balding on top, and Ten Winds has a full head of hair.
Watch. You're going to find out it was more than just a one-panel joke.
Yes, that's right. Trapped-in-Elsewhere-guy is actually Ten Winds.

Aquillion said:
Aasharu said:
Again, even if Ten Winds is a Sidereal, I seriously doubt he would be Chejop Kejak, since, with the exception of a single minor character used for the purpose of a one panel joke, (there, Aquillion, :wink: ) Jukashi has never used any canon characters in his story. Besides, Chejop is balding on top, and Ten Winds has a full head of hair.
Watch. You're going to find out it was more than just a one-panel joke.
Yes, that's right. Trapped-in-Elsewhere-guy is actually Ten Winds.
Possessing a Terrestrial Exalt and in contact with the Sidereals? Immune to the Arcane Fate as he is not within Fate's purview at the moment?

That's crazy enough to be true.

So, it's almost Friday, and the comic should update soon... now the waiting begins.

We're like a dog with a biscuit on it's nose. Just waiting for the comic to come out so we can pounce on it, gobble it up.

This scene just ramped up the level of awesome of the comic. Considering how awesome it was already, that's quite an accomplishment.

At least we only have to wait two days for this resolution.....of this single attack. I like the dramatic tension in this comic, but so help me if Jukashi turns this into Exaltedball Z with its 20 minutes of screaming/speed lines and 3 minutes of action, I may have to fly to Ireland and slap him.

Ten Winds is saying something like Gale Dragon Four. Or at least, that's what it looks like. GALE DARAGONO FOURU anyhow. My suspicion is that it's actually Four Dragon Gale. Probably a combo of some sort.

Hers...is harder. This (fill in blank) Field, seems most likely. I can't figure out what the second word is, though. More specifically, what it's first part is.

DISI, is This, by the rules shown, as Th is pronounced D, and is something ends in a consonant it uses the preceding vowel. Thus, DISI is This, most likely. Field is even more clear, as FIELEDE, which again, is pretty clearly Field. As to the other word...I'm not sure. Something (Fill in Syllable here)KALE. My closest guess is This Scale Field or Scale This Field, but that is entirely on a guess that the first syllable is SA, so SAKALE, as a lone initial consonant uses the next vowel, and as a hard C is K. I may be entirely wrong on the Scale, because, frankly, I can't find a perfect match for the first syllable and that's a guess, that at least formed a viable word.

Oh my god! Their battle was so epic, it rent the very fabric of the world and destroyed the comic! :shock:

No, wait, it's the placeholder.

I don't know about you gentlemen, but my feathers are certainly ruffled by the placeholder ending to this fight scene.

You know, I gotta say, I find the Keysid to be really quite attractive, despite her tendency to attack my favorite character. And even that can be forgiven, as without her, we wouldn't have gotten to see Secret looking adorably cute for the last four pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back