Keychain 201 - 205

I always liked Ash better than Prayer. It represents the decaying, stagnant nature of the Underworld better than the whispered words of mortals.

The Tudors. As yet, though, I'm only in one scene, regardless that it took two days to shoot.

My favorite part about the new strip is the tiny image of Ten looking cross while romantically dipping a lady and smoking. And she looks cross too. This is brilliant, and the opinions of Secret's that it reveals are adorable.

Quchu said:
Secret is awesome and I demand that the next strip features nothing but Secret.
As Exalted is pretty much a RPG based around the concept of "too much of a good thing," I agree. We need more Secret. No exceptions.

Also, Marena is right, it wouldn't work, simply because Karen wouldn't be able to keep up with the raw sensuality that is Marena's specialty. Also, the pheromones. It probably offends a Solar's moral code, or something. And Ten Winds would notice the difference.

With how drunk he always gets? He'll NEVER notice. :mrgreen:

...Also, Jukashi, I must request that you gaze your visionary organs to this thread to answer its timeless questions!

Hold it. If Ash is Air, then what is Earth? Dust just doesn't have the same effect. Just makes me want to take a big wet rag to the place.

Brickwall said:
Hold it. If Ash is Air, then what is Earth? Dust just doesn't have the same effect. Just makes me want to take a big wet rag to the place.
Earth used to be Jade, but now it's Void.

How long would K's infatuation last? It'd be a good opportunity to observe her attention span... compared to her sister's.

p.s. Poor Secret. As cold as her romantic prospect indeed.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Hahahaaaaaah!
Secret got Gibbs Slapped! ^_^

(Nobody's gonna get what that comes from, I think.)
Heh. My mother and brother both love NCIS, so I'm rather familiar with it, yes. So... Abby as Secret?

Nerrin said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:
Hahahaaaaaah!
Secret got Gibbs Slapped! ^_^

(Nobody's gonna get what that comes from, I think.)
Heh. My mother and brother both love NCIS, so I'm rather familiar with it, yes. So... Abby as Secret?
Actually....

Abby or McGee as Misho. Kate as Marena. (She's a Lunar. Jumping in front of stuff is what they do.) Ziva as Karen. Gibbs as Ten Winds, of course.

Sherwood said:
What about Ducky and DiNozo?
No real match for them. The Circle doesn't have a meathead like Tony, and Dr. Mallard is, well... They don't exactly have someone on the team who can do an autopsy while ruminating on something entirely else. Misho might have the storytelling chops and the anatomical skill and the Investigation to perform an autopsy, but Compassion 5 means he'd...

Well...

Now I want to see Misho trying to perform an autopsy!

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Now I want to see Misho trying to perform an autopsy!
he did try, Forgotten flame made it pretty difficult for him though, then the manse took his knives away.

I'm sure he'll get another go sooner or later

I was attempting to make a humourous reference to Misho's fight with Forgotten Flame in the crashed manse. Y'see, cos he was fighting with knives...and FF is a corpse? and, and....I'll get my things

*shuffles away dejectedly*

danelsan said:
Huh...I wonder if Secret is getting Ressonance for her interest in supporting a relation of love?
Ten x Karen can only end in the death of thousands, so the Neverborn might actually take back all the Resonance she has gained so far.

...Huh, I just noticed that Secret's hair is longer now than it used to be. I'm probably slow for noticing this just now, but it really struck me when I went back to the first comic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back