Keychain 161 - 165

Kyeudo said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:
Kyeudo said:
The manse is aspected to Metal.
Okay, where did you get the keys to the time machine? I thought I forbade you access to it after you spoilerized Misfile for everyone?

That said, seriously, the group stomping around in Resonance Ben's own digs? Totally, totally metal. Rock on.
I thought I was still allowed to visit the past . . .
Oh, I thought you were talking about all the rock and roll adventures they had, in Ben's digs... I... Erm...

Nevermind.

Translation for the Old Realm in comic #163

<Godo forogede chamapiono ofa wara>

God-forged Champion of War

This took me almost 10 minutes. Jukashi's script is quite stylized (but looks better for it, I think).

So, Warstriders up next?

Jukashi has managed to completely terraform my opinion of Alchemical Exalted, and I hated them to start. Now? I want to stuff a Nova expy in my game as soon as I can fit one. I love Warstriders, so I can't wait to see what he does with a giant pile of Awesome!

Monday takes too long getting here!!

Brickwall said:
Translation for the Old Realm in comic #163
<Godo forogede chamapiono ofa wara>

God-forged Champion of War

This took me almost 10 minutes. Jukashi's script is quite stylized (but looks better for it, I think).
Thank the gods, man.
I never seem to be able to translate that stuff in any decent amount of time.

Nova is not in panel 4. Perhaps you mean panels 5 and 6?

Something interesting occurs to me: how did Ten Winds know about the five original Lunar castes? The Immaculate Order was founded AFTER the Breaking of the Castes. While it's possible it came up in conversation with Marena or Misho, I somehow think he has some special access to such rare First Age knowledge. Like not being a Terrestrial. Like being a Sidereal. Because he is.

Brickwall said:
Something interesting occurs to me: how did Ten Winds know about the five original Lunar castes? The Immaculate Order was founded AFTER the Breaking of the Castes. While it's possible it came up in conversation with Marena or Misho, I somehow think he has some special access to such rare First Age knowledge. Like not being a Terrestrial. Like being a Sidereal. Because he is.
Of course he is. How would any Terrestrial, particularly one who was involved with the Wyld Hunt and who has had centuries of adventures in a world littered with remnants of the First Age, know anything about the other kinds of Exalted? That would be completely impossible.

I guess I should have tried to conceal it better.

Jukashi said:
Of course he is. How would any Terrestrial, particularly one who was involved with the Wyld Hunt and who has had centuries of adventures in a world littered with remnants of the First Age, know anything about the other kinds of Exalted? That would be completely impossible.

I guess I should have tried to conceal it better.
That sounds awfully close to a debunking of the "Ten-Winds is a Sidereal" myth. Someone must be impersonating Jukashi today.

Kyeudo said:
That sounds awfully close to a debunking of the "Ten-Winds is a Sidereal" myth. Someone must be impersonating Jukashi today.
Curses, you found me out!

Doesn't work. Immaculates don't learn from First Age texts' date=' they burn them.[/quote']
Hi there. First time, long time, etc.

Immaculates don't have any problem with Shogunate era texts. And any Shogunate text that talks about Lunars is going to have them at 5 castes.

Whatever random Anathema books they dig up and don't immediately burn would still probably be covered up, especially when they conflict with the Immaculate texts.

The Breaking of the Castes happened immediately after the Usurpation. Shogunate-era texts would not name 5 kinds of Lunars either.

Brickwall said:
The Breaking of the Castes happened immediately after the Usurpation. Shogunate-era texts would not name 5 kinds of Lunars either.
MoEP: Lunars page 28. "About 200 years into the Lunar Exile", the first Lunar lost his Caste. Then, "By the fourth century of the Shogunate, this shifting curse had spread to every Lunar in Creation."

Hardly immediate.

The changing moons and casteless both figure into Immaculate doctrine. Doctrine rarely gives a crap about facts.
But it would suit the Immaculates to be able to show how the Lunars showed "their true nature" once exiled from Creation.

Waaaiiiit. Has anyone suggested that Ten might be Eclipse caste? I mean, think about it. He's shown Terrestrial and Sidereal tendencies. Eclipses can mime both. He's old. He has old knowledge. A First Age Eclipse would be very old. He is a little crazy. Eclipses are not sane.

OOh. Maybe he's a Deathlord. Or a disguised Dragon King.

"My god, man, your disguise... you're three feet shorter! How do you DO that?"

"Special shoes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back