Keychain 136-140

Aww phooey... But I have to admit that Nova was quite clever whit our dinobot: if your mooks are not into opposite sex, they are bit more trustworthy. But no worries, we still have Secret and that Guy-With-Epic-Huge-Great-Grand-Daiklave-Covered-In-Paper, right?

Aww phooey... But I have to admit that Nova was quite clever whit our dinobot: if your mooks are not into opposite sex' date=' they are bit more trustworthy. But no worries, we still have Secret and that Guy-With-Epic-Huge-Great-Grand-Daiklave-Covered-In-Paper, right?[/quote']
That's. A. FEMALE. Do you people need me to get screencaps of her and highlight her boobs?

.. which are you talking about?.. the alchemical-esque dinobot.. who occasionally seems to have an effeminate looking face but no boobs, or the grand daiklave wielder who has a masculine looking face, and bandages which by the way they cross over -look- like they might contain small boobs, but might just be a optical illusion, as they are in fact just bandages at angles.

.. .. neither scream woman to me.. so yes, please so make some screenshots of the boobs.. maybe it's in an old one I missed?

Jukashi said:
Mwahahahahahahaahahaahaaaaaaaaah!

Ahhh, the truest limitation of the stick figure medium: Fine details (like gender). :)

Granted, nobody can mistake Marena's gender, but that's because there's nothing 'finely detailed' about her assets.

And now Marena discovers the drawback to being a social-fu twink who has no fighting ability: Being unable to fight when the other guys refuse to be socially twunked upon.

I'd say that's what skirts and long hair are generally for, but with the setting, that's not really a proper point.

Maybe a script-like font for women or something.

Now that you put it, it seems like Secret is staring at the girl's physical assets and being depressed by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back