Keychain 136-140

Or the Fire version of Dragon Claw Elemental Strike...if we actually consider the posibility he might really be exactly what he says' date=' an Air aspected Master of Air Dragon Style.[/quote']
Could also be a very old Eclipse caste.

As to the sound effects question: I think the lack thereof makes it seem like a quiet battle. Needs some 60s-Batman-esque effects like the other battles have had.

It looks to me that the style of Nova's blasts look like Samus's Zero Laser from SSBB. Amirite?

Also, are we supposed to imagine Nova's transforming noise as the Transformers noise?

zerotkatama said:
It looks to me that the style of Nova's blasts look like Samus's Zero Laser from SSBB. Amirite?
...darn you. Now you have me thinking about it making Nova's armor fall off...

Also, are we supposed to imagine Nova's transforming noise as the Transformers noise?
I certainly hope so :lol:

More undiluted awesome from Ten Winds. You sure know how to throw down a fight scene worthy of Exalted.

Blossom's sign is made of win. She must have some epic caligraphy skills to make that so fast.

I almost want to edge in and say "Yes, yes it is."

*gets popcorn* Monday should be good. I mean, monday is always good, except when it sucks. But Monday hasn't sucked in a long time, since both Misfile and Keychain of Creation update on Monday after a hiatus.

So, in fact, for me, it is saturdays and sundays that suck, and tuesday through thursday that are only mildly awesome instead of awesome-buster awesome.

Well, now I want to write up the Charms for that style!

Let's see, Charms you'd need... high jumping... maybe a follow-up for double/triple jumping... increased strength... a "stomping" Charm... the aforesaid "koopa swing"... and some fireballs. Anything else?

Jukashi said:
Let's see, Charms you'd need... high jumping... maybe a follow-up for double/triple jumping... increased strength... a "stomping" Charm... the aforesaid "koopa swing"... and some fireballs. Anything else?
The ability to fit through pipes.

Haku said:
I think he REALLY might be a dragonblooded.
He just used Elemental Bolt (air). 8)

Also, jetpack. mega-bluster, energy shield. This isn't mega-man. This is Iron-man. :D
Air Dragon Style has that charm that throws a hurricane at the target. Water Dragon has something similar.

Temporary invincibility, which always comes with an anima flare and extreme momentum.

Temporary invincibility' date=' which always comes with an anima flare and extreme momentum.[/quote']
That should require the consumption of a three-dot artifact Starmetal/Oricalcum star to activate, though. :)

Damn, now I want to see Flaming Plumber Style too. :)

Oh, and don't forget Mario's patented ability to combo-punch. Not so much damage, but probably a lot of knockback.

Or kicking the shells of turtle-like creatures at people. That's always a blast.

Jukashi said:
You'd need a Charm that lets you slide through small spaces, as long as they are intended to allow SOMETHING through (you could go through a mail slot, but not the crack between the door and the wall, for example).

If 10W isn't Autochthon, he can only be that Chosen of Battles who was detailed in a filler comic.

Oh, and don't forget Mario's patented ability to combo-punch. Not so much damage, but probably a lot of knockback.

Or kicking the shells of turtle-like creatures at people. That's always a blast.
And defeat Octavian. (Read carefully Octavian description in the core, and remember that RSB/dr. Moran is a computer geek queen and loves jokes).

Ophion said:

And defeat Octavian. (Read carefully Octavian description in the core, and remember that RSB/dr. Moran is a computer geek queen and loves jokes).
I don't know the story by heart, but as I recall, Octavian has kidnapped a princess at one point. I believe that was when he met his defeat at the hands of someone named the Mushroom King. I think that's what he's referencing.

Heh, Mushroom King... guess he's the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom. If so, then I guess his daughter would be Princess Toadstool.

Bystanderman said:
Ophion said:

I don't know the story by heart, but as I recall, Octavian has kidnapped a princess at one point. I believe that was when he met his defeat at the hands of someone named the Mushroom King. I think that's what he's referencing.
Precisely. :) Octavian is a demonic "exalted" Bowser.

Ops, I guess we're OT. Is really a bad thing here in these keychain threads or we are under benevolent and merciful rulers? :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back