Keychain 136-140

Aren't you taking Autochthon's nickname of "Autobot" a bit too seriously in this case?

Just kidding. That's fwiggin' hizz-larious! I'm really glad I didn't have to face Transforming Sherrif Bart (what I wound up nicknaming him based on that awesome cloak and semi-sombrero hat combo). :)

Holy shit this is awesome! I guess I should myself cut some of those game/cartoon/movie related jokes/references that I use in my games. Last time I tried to use that "Hadoken" charm that was used by Ten (tought that I did say that the Immaculated monk using that charm actually shouted "HADOKEN!" while using it) one of my gaming groups players got really annoyed about it. At least KoC still has transforming autobots and these kind of silly things, which still are very cool and not spoiling the mood of the comic.

What do you think? Too cheesy? Or just at the right point to be awesome?
Awesome.

Jenna Moran wrote once: "Exalted is (also) robots vs dinosaurs". You have made a robo-dinosaur vs a white and pink horse with silvery tattoo, a really wyld thing. The Borgstromantress will be pleased. :mrgreen:

Eh. That doesn't fit with how I view alchemicals, so I'm not exactly liking this new development. As long as it moves the story forward, though.

Brickwall said:
Eh. That doesn't fit with how I view alchemicals, so I'm not exactly liking this new development. As long as it moves the story forward, though.
Mad Science means never having to ask "What could go wrong".

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Brickwall said:
Mad Science means never having to ask "What could go wrong".
Not sure how that's relevant to what I said, but, of course, that's because the answer to that question is "everything".

It is prepared:

106155041.jpg

Ribusprissin said:
Nobody has stated yet, so I will.
That's a Bio-Raptor Bio-Zoid from Zoids Genesis.
Bah! He's a Dinobot!

I just need to see if he talks with bad grammar, or just defends primitive humanoids instinctively...

Okay, so the Transforming Soulsteel Dinobot is gay? Looks like a job for Twin-Faced Hero!

It seems lackluster, because in Exalted, they'd have hot robot dinosaur x foxgirl lovin

Well, perhaps not, but I suspect she could seduce a dinobot without much bother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back