Keychain 127 - 130

Pew pew pew.

Those mooks don't look very happy. I suppose they are fighting an EXALTED, unarmed or no.

In case any non-Exalted players are wondering why Secret doesn't just go all "Dodge Charms" on us, it's because it costs a lot more power for Abyssals to use magic outside the Underworld/Shadowlands.

Well...that stinks! Knowing Secret, I'd think she doesn't have that much Willpower to spare...>_>

Funnily enough, after a cameo of the bar scene in the last game I played, where my ST compared this guy's visor to the one from TNG, I have taken to referring to this mook as "Cyclops LaForge."

It can be panic tiem nao?

usb_panic_1.png

Rixaxun said:
Yes.
Lets.

*runs around in a circle screaming*
"Don't worry, folks, we know exactly what to do in situations like this."

"What's that?"

"PANIC! Paniiiiiic! PANIC PANIC PANIC! Keep panicking! PANIC!"

Juk -- could you briefly summarize what just happened in #128?

merle said:
For the sake of Creation! I usually start my mondays by reading KoC at mornings, but it's EARLY EVENING NOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKvZue_qWak
Early evening...? It's 9 AM!

Also: not funny. >_<
Yes! Yes it was!

Bwah-ahahahaha-hahahaha-wahahahaa!

Aaaaaand comic's up. Jukashi, I'd have to say that works pretty well. Also:

Have you been spying on me and my ST?!

Seriously, this is eerie. The very comic after we use the current KoC set-up as a cameo in a whirlwind possession tour, Secret gets saved by a mysterious male Solar (presumably a Dawn) wielding a Grand Daiklaive?

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Seriously, this is eerie. The very comic after we use the current KoC set-up as a cameo in a whirlwind possession tour, Secret gets saved by a mysterious male Solar (presumably a Dawn) wielding a Grand Daiklaive?
That's a ridiculous presumption. A lot of Solars have GDKs, including Zeniths and Eclipses and such. Heck, that might just be a Reaver Daiklaive. They're still something like, what, 4-5 feet long? And over a foot wide.

Nova's eyes give me the jeepers. I think she wants my soul.

I don't think the Solar is mysterious. He's obviously a blood relation to Marena. Her brother would be my guess.

Flagg said:
I don't think the Solar is mysterious. He's obviously a blood relation to Marena. Her brother would be my guess.
...that's a 'she', dude. She just has band-aids on her boobs. Trust me, you can see them better in the comic she first appears in.

So I'm guessing the locator crystal tracks that pretty sword.

Brickwall said:
Flagg said:
...that's a 'she', dude. She just has band-aids on her boobs. Trust me, you can see them better in the comic she first appears in.

So I'm guessing the locator crystal tracks that pretty sword.
Er... Which 'first comic she first appears in' are you talking about?

Holy shit!

That's even more awesomer!

Any broad that's badass enough to wear tape and nothing else in a snowy city?

Not to mention shorts...

Blarg. This comic is hard to follow. I had to read through it several times before I noticed the two groups were in different rooms...

Also, that sword is HUGE. I wonder if she's overcompensating for something...

Rixaxun said:
Also, that sword is HUGE. I wonder if she's overcompensating for something...
In Exalted, all magical weapons are about 5/3 the size of their normal counterparts, if not larger. A one-handed magical straight sword is about 5 feet long, and proportionally wide. A cleaving sword is gonna be a foot wide or wider. It's not unique to her. Notice that Misho's blade is almost as big as him, and Cluivnarihe is easily larger than secret in any weapon form. It's ubiquitous.

Get the game, you'll be happier that way.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, New Solar's boob bandages. Apparently they are generally a sign that someone is a warrior/tough-person. Also, they are awesomely hot (see page's picture) on chicks. Works on a few levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back