Keychain 121-126

Did anyone else notice that the bartender had a familiar hairstyle? And wears yellow?

Also, I'd like to know how Secret got rid of those three guys so stealthily. I mean, mass slaughter I can see, but it looked bloodless.

Brickwall said:
Also, I'd like to know how Secret got rid of those three guys so stealthily. I mean, mass slaughter I can see, but it looked bloodless.
Dammit.

It was supposed to look like they'd just gotten up and left to follow her.

Jukashi said:
Brickwall said:
Dammit.

That's what I thought it was!

Jukashi said:
Brickwall said:
Dammit.

See, I'd guessed that too, but I had no indication that they were suspicious, or that Secret had even left, or anything of the sort. Though now I'm just going to expect that Secret will show up arrested as well, to her further humiliation.

Well she clearly just walked up the bartender and asked if he'd seen Misho and the others, and given they knew about Misho and the others, seems to make sense that they've follow her, as she's obviously in league with them?

Misho has the tact to not start a battle.

Marena has not the skill to start a battle.

Ten Winds will go with whatever Misho says.

Secret has no idea what's going on. All she's going to see is three morons trying to arrest her, and refusing to take 'no' for an answer.

Cluivnarhe's going to get a lot of blood today.

Getting_Ready___Orochimaru_by_artemis_girl.png

A female version of Orochimaru that oddly looks like... Secret, minus the tattoo by the eye.

Haku said:
A female version of Orochimaru that oddly looks like... Secret, minus the tattoo by the eye.
I hate to break this to you, but...that's not female. No boobs, and no more eyeshadow than Orochi wears as a guy. The only weird thing is the hairpins, but I wouldn't put it past him.

Also, replace "Secret" in your sentence with "Every female Abyssal without sweater zeppelins."

It's the face structure that makes me say girl... of course, it could be a really girlly boy. Also, the art hints that this might be a teenaged girl... so.

Jukashi said:
Sherlock, Poirot and Vimes - correct! Still not right on the fourth one, though. That one is sort of hard, though. Perhaps I should have added a bottle of something...
Kyeudo said:
Just guessing here, but might the 4th one be Columbo?
My guess would be Miss Marple

Well, I doubt that it's Encyclopedia Brown...

The distinguishing characters appear to be:

A hat (Fedora, maybe?)

A suit

A trenchcoat worn over it, but used more as a cloak (sleeves left empty).

And apparently a bottle...

Hm...

Auguste Dupin (Murders in the Rue Morgue), maybe?

Sam Spade (The Maltese Falcon)?

It couldn't be Inspector Clouseau, could it?

...I don't know about the appearance, but the 'bottle' reference fits Phil Marlowe pretty well, if I remember correctly.

I don't know if this was brought up, but for each of the invocations of the Maidens in 123? Jukashi, I see what you did there. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back