Keychain 101-105

ShadowDragon8685 said:
I don't think it was.
As it is, I think it makes them more scary. At least the rules for the Exalts require that they at least have hit puberty before they become a giant glowing badass with the power to rearrange the face of kings and mortal emperors.

OTOH, since we've proven conclusively that the Keychain Konsortium (the Order of the Chain? Order of the Key?) can subdue these two arseclowns, they might try binding them and dragging them along on their quest. If nothing else, they'll be the comic relief.
Weren't you the [only] one lobbying to get the Fair Folk scene over and done with? I'm sure I can dig up some quotes around here somewhere...

Edited for improper spelling, word corrected is highlighted.

I wasen't lobbying to have it over and done with, I was enjoying it. They were, however, lame, and I commented as such - they're supposed to be lame, though, so that's a good thing.

Fact: Marena has a War Form. And she does not have clothes to wear in it.

Fact: It will take forever, if it ever happens, for Jukashi to actually show us this form.

Fact: I made myself sad. :cry:

Well, you could always draw some yourself... :)

I love how Secret, the self-avowed "I have to kill or I go crazy and kill when I don't want to" chick, is outright terrified of Mareena.

well that's just common sense, when a hero does something scary, it's infinitely more Terrifying than if an evil person does the same thing

Brickwall said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:
I thought Keychain of Creation was the campaign name, not the group name.
A lot of times, the campaign name will use the group name if it's catchy enough for a title. I mean, there's animanga out there with the name of the central character or group (or some item iconic to the group, but since we weren't shown a physical keychain...).
A good case in point: Pumpkin Scissors. Or Gimmick.

Brickwall, we don't KNOW that Marena has a war form, do we? And she might have thick enough fur in that form that we could see it without compromising the comic's rating...

merle said:
Brickwall, we don't KNOW that Marena has a war form, do we? And she might have thick enough fur in that form that we could see it without compromising the comic's rating...
Well, that anthropomorphic fox with Marena's tattoos standing in back of her other True Shapes is sort of a big hint. But the fur might work.

Brickwall said:
merle said:
Well, that anthropomorphic fox with Marena's tattoos standing in back of her other True Shapes is sort of a big hint. But the fur might work.
Er...good point.

I'm just going to go sit in the "stupid" corner for a bit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back