Keychain 101-105

Oh man, I forgot that VG Cats comic. Made me giggle again.

Aaanyway, yeah. I hope the cast just executes these losers and has done with them. All the misery and death they've sown? They deserve nothing less.

Err, what happens if you execute a Fae? Can they just re-form or something? Would you have to go to some ridiculous "Bind away under Mount Doom" or some stupid length to incarcerate them until some idiot/malevolant entity releases them for a future generation to finally destroy?

Brickwall said:
Smeggedoff said:
I'm of very much this opinion of Team Rocket
they made little to no sense after a few appearances.

I hope Jukashi doesn't try to drag any of his characters to that level, comic relief or not.
Well, when they started basically being goodguys, they were somewhat better.
good god, don't give Jukashi ideas

see I wouldn't know, I never watched it religiously after the first series, just cuaght the occasional episode. Last time I saw them they were working as hot dog vendors or something

I'm all for turning villians into heros over the course of a long and painful struggle.

However, even Team Rocket was better than these clowns. Team Rocket at least had some discernable backstory and motivation.

These guys are only a step above Captain Planet villians, and only because of the implications of what they do or intend to do with the prisoners.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
I'm all for turning villians into heros over the course of a long and painful struggle.
However, even Team Rocket was better than these clowns. Team Rocket at least had some discernable backstory and motivation.

These guys are only a step above Captain Planet villians, and only because of the implications of what they do or intend to do with the prisoners.
I disagree. They seem like perfectly acceptable Fair Folk to me.

fair folk? backstory? reason? I'm sorry you've lost me

under motivations on any fair folk sheet is "Eat Souls"

that is all, good day gentlemen

quite

Don't read the books often then, do you?

And as for when they're killed they just die. The Wyld is a sea of infinite chaos. Sure, they might pop in again just because of sheer random chances. But there are a limitless number of Fae, not like they need to be short on numbers.

nnnot so much, no

*slinks away in failure*

I got all my knowledge of fair folk from reading those motivational posters :D

but then again...Jukashis fair folk don't seem to have big tits either...hmm, this requires more research

Smeggedoff said:
nnnot so much, no
*slinks away in failure*

I got all my knowledge of fair folk from reading those motivational posters :D

but then again...Jukashis fair folk don't seem to have big tits either...hmm, this requires more research
Which part requires more research, the souls or the tits? :|

ShadowDragon8685 said:
There is always cause for doing more research on huge tits. That said' date=' Jukashi's fair folk are all [i']male[/i], so...
Oh you don't get it, do you?
I'm sure that, were they so inclined, they could re-form as female, hermaphrodite, or Horror From Beyond The Limits Of Exalted Sanity, but they are currently choosing to appear in male form.

Naw, they'd have to go back to unshaped to reform themselves. They only have power in Creation because they obey some of its rules, like taking a constant form. So if they wanted tits, they'd have to go back to the Wyld, unshape, then spend the grueling time making a NEW, hateful, shape. Not something the Fae enjoy, I'm guessing.

I don't think it was.

As it is, I think it makes them more scary. At least the rules for the Exalts require that they at least have hit puberty before they become a giant glowing badass with the power to rearrange the face of kings and mortal emperors.

OTOH, since we've proven conclusively that the Keychain Konsortium (the Order of the Chain? Order of the Key?) can subdue these two arseclowns, they might try binding them and dragging them along on their quest. If nothing else, they'll be the comic relief.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
OTOH, since we've proven conclusively that the Keychain Konsortium (the Order of the Chain? Order of the Key?) can subdue these two arseclowns, they might try binding them and dragging them along on their quest. If nothing else, they'll be the comic relief.
I believe the group name IS The Keychain of Creation. They're gathering keys, so they're a keychain. I don't think there's a separate keyring artifact, after all.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
I thought Keychain of Creation was the campaign name, not the group name.
A lot of times, the campaign name will use the group name if it's catchy enough for a title. I mean, there's animanga out there with the name of the central character or group (or some item iconic to the group, but since we weren't shown a physical keychain...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back