• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

One of Himiko's horns stick out of the cloak slightly though it immediately pulls back inside. "It's either burn to death, or freeze to death... I suppose I can just go with burn to death..." Himiko's entire tail becomes covered by flames. She leaves the cloak, being sure not to set it on fire. She walks to the center of the hallway, letting the flames engulf her body. This of course, kept her quite warm, but started to burn her skin a little bit. Suddenly, her head starts pounding as her body becomes full of fear.

Himiko's body was on fire, but she herself, was frozen. The images floated through her head, and before she knew it, her false personality couldn't stand. "That's right... These flames..." Himiko let the flames just disappear, her immediately dropping to her knees as she wraps her arms around her body, trying to keep warm. "I think... I'd rather freeze to death... Burning to death... is too painful..."

Eredia ignored the cold somehow. Kyo wasn't awake to really know it was cold, but she was shivering on Eredia's back. Eredia had no words at the death of Henry, and at the same time, no thoughts towards it at the moment. "If only I could... Wait, I can..." Eredia slowly closed her eyes. A few seconds later, her eyes flew open. They were now a slightly different color, and she could both see farther, and see in the dark. Even with being able to see in the dark, I can't tell if anybody else is near us right now...

(
Me: "I'm writing a fanfic myself, y'know." Chibi Himi: "Really!? Lemme see!" *Tries stealing fanfic papers* Chibi Eri: "Does this fanfic include me in any way...? If not, I'm not interested." Me: "No, it doesn't. I'm writing one that's about an anime my sister told me about a little while ago." Chibi Kyo: "Do you think I could take a look at it?" Me: "Sorry, but I can't let anybody see it right now." Chibi Ryo: "Well, if you don't want anyone reading it, how about I tear it up and throw it away for you?" Me: "Like hell you will! Just leave me alone people! Lemme write my damn fanfic!" Chibi Yuri: "Where am I...? W-wait... Why can I talk...? Where did my wheelchair go...? Oh, I see... This must be a happy dream... Oh, hello there. It seems Usagi, Aoi, and even Kumiko are here." Me: "I would help, but..." *Crawls under desk with Cupcake*)

It's simply the process of role play. If it died, let it happen and do another one. Besides; With school happening, I'm pretty busy. We're getting our final grades for this advisory soon, and I want to boost my grades a little. So yeah... It died.

*searches through the rubble of a long forgotten forum*

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...?

Anyone alive?

If you are, and need an RP,
I want to reboot Kaiju Academy. lol

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ALL WOULD BE INTERESTED!

tumblr_m06yzn1Hn71rn95k2o1_500.gif

GUYS THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!!

Also, this gives us all a chance to start over!

I know for a while there it got so confusing and just messy. So I need to hammer out more rules and such. But this time around should be a success! (Although I don't think Kaiju was a flop to begin with. It just fizzled out.)

no it wasn't a flop, it did just fizzle out.

Though I do think that you should add another Ic and have everyone kinda start over, be way to confusing to not start over. Also maybe let people make a different character, as I don't feel like using an old guy I use to use.

Or just start completely from scratch in another thread

Well ok, I want to do the following:

Make a new thread like, "Kaiju Academy Reloaded" or "2.0" or something like that.

We will all start from scratch.

You can make a new char, but you can also recycle. (because Lillith was my fave char I've ever made lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back