• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaiju Academy

Luther chuckled, "Well at least I was correct in saying you were miserable." He took a step back, leaning against a tree. "And yes, you assume correctly." He pulled his leather glove tight against his hand. "And you can control earthly elements. But you reek of mutt blood. I'm honestly stumped at that you are," he tried to sound interested. It wasn't very convincing.

"Ehh Mutt blood....how rude" He puffed out as he sat up and onto his ass. "I'm not even close to being a dog......" Then forcing himself up. "I'm a dead fairy....not to thrilled to make your acquaintance...sure I can shape shift into a mutt...but I'm not a mutt sir...."

Luther shook his head, "No no, not dog blood. You're a mixed breed. You're no pure monster. That's all." He shrugged. "Dead fairy eh? Never met your kind before. Not very polite creatures are we now?" He smirked.

"Not very polite....I guess so" He said to the demon as he shrugged. "But your race isn't all to kind if I'm correct....." Moving his hand he signaled for a root to come up from the ground below and form a bench which the boy would sit on.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]"Of course." Alice chirped smiling at him brightly."I don't like seeing Birdy sad."

[/QUOTE]
"Everyone hates being sad." he said as was about to lose balance, but leans on a table.

Luther laughed. "No of course not. Demons are created for evil. Nothing about them should be nice. That would be a waste of creation." He looked up to the sky with a smirk on his face as if enjoying a personal joke. "Anyway, what's your name kid?"

Alice smile turned into a frown as he noticed his birdies weakness. "Maybe you should lie back down. We can always search after your feeling better."

Alicia screeched in agreement.

"Kid....I bet I'm older than you....But the names Damian" He said with a bored tone. "And if I may ask yours" He said staring at the other guy in the forest.

Phoenix giggles at alice's enthusiasm. "Are you alwaysssss thisss energetic?" he asked as he cracked his back, feeling better already, but felt tired.

"You may call me sire," he said, crossing his arms. "Or Luther. That's my other title." He was beginning to get bored with this Damian creature. "Well it really has been fun," he said, rolling his eyes. "However I must get-..." He froze as a small breeze blew past him. Turning he walked up to Damian, leaning in to look him over. "You smell like someone very familiar you know that? Tell me, have you met any other demons here?"

"I think so." Alice hummed beaming as he absently swung his legs."I don't remember a time I wasn't doing something."

(Bed now goodnight)

Kain stopped playing music as his body stood up everything dissapeared. His body then glowed a bright white as it was transported to his spectral self merging once more. Kain brushed dirt from his shoulder as he leaned against the wall watching lilith and neal.

"Yes and if you want you can slit her neck.." He blurted out not really meaning it. "And what does it matter Luther...." Not really caring why he wanted to know.

An evil smirk spread across his face. "Oh this is just too perfect." He took a step back, ready to move on. "I've been expecting to see her soon but never here and now!" He cackled. "Damian, thank you for all your help. Really. You're not as useless as I had previously thought." He bowed slightly, "I owe you one mutt."

"okay have fun kid...." Then dropping on his back and covering himself back up with his root cage. He laid down a took a nap on the floor not giving a crap about the world right now.

Before disappearing into the trees he stopped, "Mutt. Really. Stop being so childish. It's very embarrassing." He waved, not caring if he saw or not. Luther quickly ran off to find his ever-so-dear friend.

Domino let the door go, after Alex had gone past, and walked up, and stopped next to him. She opened the can of soda, and took a sip. "How long have you been at this school anyway? You seem to know your way around." She asked, turning to look at the other.

((@SilverAngel303 Sorry about the lateness. And the shortness to my posts.))

(I can do confusing. But trying to keep up or find someone to talk to seemed near impossible. Everyone seems to have buddied up. Which is fine. I joined late in the game and couldn't be on when others were. Thanks though. )

Alex thought for a moment to remember how long ago it was when the teachers had found him and his 6th Master. His 6th Master wanted to summon some kind of demon or something, and was going to give Alex's soul to the demon, but the teachers stopped the guy. "Hmm...well I didn't even know about this school until after the teachers who found me figured out my legal identity and stuff.....so...I guess around a week before school started..." Alex answered, and continued walking. ((@TotalChaos its fine, time zones along with irl things can happen which causes the notifications to lag, not to mention you might be in other RP's that also require your attention ^^

Also @Laney Lane I am very sorry to hear that, and despite me knowing how that feels I can see where my character could have interacted with yours and didn't, for which I apologize on my part ^~^' ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back