• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kagami High School [OOC]

No, no, that's alright. ^~^ I should have a CS up by tomorrow evening at the latest. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't intruding on anything by going ahead and making one.

SorenDarrah said:
No, no, that's alright. ^~^ I should have a CS up by tomorrow evening at the latest. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't intruding on anything by going ahead and making one.
Alright :3

[QUOTE="Genieva Von Bubbles]Im sorry if Kuroo is little, er, dark

[/QUOTE]
That's fine ^-^ but I have a question to ask. In his CS you put that he doesn't like women. Do you mean that as in he is not heterosexual or that he is scared of them because of what his mother did to him?

Sunkissed said:
That's fine ^-^ but I have a question to ask. In his CS you put that he doesn't like women. Do you mean that as in he is not heterosexual or that he is scared of them because of what his mother did to him?
Uh, i guess both? If its not cool that he's homo than i can change that but he's def terrified of women

[QUOTE="Genieva Von Bubbles]Uh, i guess both? If its not cool that he's homo than i can change that but he's def terrified of women

[/QUOTE]
No! It's fine if he's gay. I'm not a jerk lol. But now I get what you mean. This is gonna be interesting >;3

WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP. I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT YOU LIL SHIT SUNKISSED

Just kidding you're really cute!

I'm not kidding lil hoe.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP. I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT YOU LIL SHIT SUNKISSED
Just kidding you're really cute!

[/QUOTE]
aw thanks!

OH! Should we maybe include our characters sexual preference in the "extra' part of the CS?

[QUOTE="Clear Water]OH! Should we maybe include our characters sexual preference in the "extra' part of the CS?

[/QUOTE]
Sure!

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I AM A WHORE

[/QUOTE]
ikr

My character wasn't the best I could of done. Sorry for that, but I wanted to try something new.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]My character wasn't the best I could of done. Sorry for that, but I wanted to try something new.

[/QUOTE]
No it's good!

I think I spent too much time on mine.. Haha

@Alisonxo just letting you know I'm going to start the roleplay today. So if you don't put your character in today I'm going to have to give your spot to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back