• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaedros the Undying

This is common to have several IC threads going at once. Right now we have a host of players on IC 1 and some of you in another. You can read the other threads, but please don't post on a thread to which you've not been tagged as that will really mess things up.

@Xylin I am so confused, intimidated and did I mention confused?

This is my first time jumping into an RP of this scale, and I was wondering if I had to read through everything in the IC thread you tagged me in, just to get context?

I don't mind waiting, to be honest. I'm still kinda new to this kind of rp, though I have been from some sites in the past. Post order (or just giving others a chance to post before anything) still is a habit of mine. Who knows? Someone might interact with either of our characters while Erin is at the counter. I want to see what happens then, if you don't mind. :)

There are several others in the inn with us, three others at the very least. I'd like to give them time to get a word into the RP. :)

@Xylin i think it's better to notify us about that in the OOC? 'w')a

I only have a lock of hair from Ana'kel though. Or do you mean I should decide a description for the person?

Last edited by a moderator:
@From Darkness You have her lock of hair, yes, but you also have the yellow eyes as a description of who you're looking for. If you tell people what you know about Ana'kel, they'll tell you exactly who that person is. The only problem will be getting to that person. :)

@NightCasterZ Good writing and strong character interactions should always evoke strong feelings, both in the writer and the reader. It's a great scene.

Captain Hesperus

The widow of an old friend. She was born and bred in Helen and has retired from the stage. Think of someone like Helen Mirrin or Judi Dench,or Meryl Streep. Well known, famous, and and good friend.

[QUOTE="From Darkness]Ah thanks, I was super confused on how to advance from there haha. I'll go talk with the others.

[/QUOTE]
Every now and then I have to go through and make sure I've gotten everyone. I don't wanna miss anyone.

Ships & Captains is a real game that used to be played. It is a lot of fun.

Each player has 6 dice and you need to get a Ship, a Captain, and a crew. You have three to rolls to get a ship (6) a Captain (5) and a crew. You have to get a ship first, then a captain, then your crew. I'll use the dice roller to show you.

[dice]19432[/dice]

As you can see, I have two 6s so I have a ship but there aren't any 5s so I have no captain. I need to roll again. If I don't roll a 5 this time, then I have one more roll left. Also, I am now using only 5 dice since I kept that 6 out.

[dice]19434[/dice]

I didn't get a 5 so I have one more chance to reroll.

[dice]19435[/dice]

And I failed to get a captain so I lose my bet.

You can also play it so that the losers have to take a drink.

However, if you get your ship, your captain and a crew, whoever has the largest crew wins. If two or more people have a tie for their crew, they keep rolling until someone gets a higher number.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back