• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kaedros the Undying

What profession/trade is your character?

Think back to the middle ages, people didn't really have a profession, they had a trade- like cobblers, smithies, bakers, weavers, that sorta thing.

Can I make my character a figure of Royalty? Such as a prince or noble of some kind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Magic affinity is basically the magic you specialize in. (That's what I think about it anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, your magic will be aligned with one of the four elements. I'm still working on the magic thing.

Please, put down your nation of origin and, if your character is from Helendorn, what part of society s/he comes from. And if your character is from Khelos, feel free to invent a city state for your character.

I had a glance through them all so far.

I did wanna remind you guys to think middle ages here so your characters aren't going to be wearing modern clothing. :)

ice would be water. And I am only using fire because making something burn is something your character would have learned as a child.

Yeah. You would learn spells/cantrips that are associated with your profession but you'd also pick up some other ones along the way. As for something like ice, you're not going to be some Elsa who turns the entire world into winter during the summer, but you'd know things for all 4 elements. You're not limited to just one.

Might be able to get a character sheet in a bit! Look forward to writing with everyone :)

This is what I think about the 4 elements.

Air is Love

Earth is Kindness

Fire is Passion

Water is Calmness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back