• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Justice League vs Infinity, Inc.

AAAAAAAAA

I'm still pondering about who or what to use. The pool of ideas has already been picked from, though.

Speaking of what I have, does the Justice League Dark exist in this universe yet?

AAAAAAAAA

I'm still pondering about who or what to use. The pool of ideas has already been picked from, though.

Speaking of what I have, does the Justice League Dark exist in this universe yet?
Even if they don't, characters from Justice League Dark were active for years before then.
Some of them were even members of forms of JLA, like Zatanna and my boy Deadman.

I'm still pondering about who or what to use.
I like the sound of what.

The pool of ideas has already been picked from, though.
What pool of ideas do you mean?

There is only one Justice League. You can use a character from that team but they would have to be a regular Leaguer.

I love Deadman, but he would have to be seriously limited in this type of setting.

Yeah, I was in fact thinking of playing Deadman among choices.
Just saw this reply, if you do choose Deadman we would need to discuss how you will go about using him. First rule would be no possessing a Leaguer without the Leaguer's consent.

I would prefer a few more people, maybe 5 people sounds good so im fine waiting for others.

So to take a count we have.....

League: Superman, Wonder Woman, Renagade
Infinity: Amazing Woman, Maxwells Demon,

True, and around even in some way i guess. Wonder vs Amazing if it comes down to it, which guess that means Demon vs Super.....

I mean she does have Mystical so guess thats how it helps but still bad odds.

I'm seeing if I can get any friends to join. If it comes to it, I'll sign up as a character for Infinity Inc. as well.
Any caveats I should know about, other than the ones listed on the CS?

Last edited:
Peacekeeper is up. I might tweak the history section some more, but I'm sure the additions will be pretty minor.
Anything I need to tweak otherwise?

When I do DC roleplays I usually use AMAZO would that be ok? I know hes usually a villain but I can tweak him to be a hero character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back