• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Just like the animes. (Isekai RP)

GiantLizard-06

I LOVE BIG THINGS
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a rather simple premise. Basically, it’s just a simpler Isekai RP more in-line with Isekai animes and light novels. As such, you are free to make a character without a point system thing or any other limitations.

Rules:
  • The site rules.
  • No godmodding. Don’t want someone with one of those cheat skills.
  • This is SFW. You can mention freaky stuff, but don’t actually get freaky in-RP.
  • I’ll say that risqué images are allowed for character designs, cuz Japan. However, you must control yourself. Don’t use a image that’s too fanservice-y than usual.
  • There is no set of literacy I want, so you can write in short responses, semi-lit or lit.
  • While there‘s no set of days for you to post a response, at least wait for the others.

CHARACTER SHEETS: Fantasy - Just like the Animes - Character Submissions

MAIN RP: Fantasy - "Just like the Animes." (Isekai RP - Open)

Last edited:
This is a rather simple premise. Basically, it’s just a simpler version of Isekai Hell more in-line with Isekai animes and light novels. As such, you are free to make a character without the point system thing or any other limitations.

Rules:
  • The site rules.
  • No godmodding. Don’t want someone with one of those cheat skills.
  • This is SFW. You can mention freaky stuff, but don’t actually get freaky in-RP.
  • I’ll say that risqué images are allowed for character designs, cuz Japan. However, you must control yourself. Don’t use a image that’s too fanservice-y than usual.

That’s about it. I’ll make the submissions and other things soon.
I would like to join.

Since you mentioned Isekai Hell, does one need to know anything about that in order to join this roleplay?
As in the meaning? You can just search it up in google bc RPN has a site of explanation to what it is.

As in since OP described this as a simpler version of Isekai Hell, do I need any knowledge about the Isekai Hell setting to join this?
You just need to know basic Isekai hell, simpler isn't really too far, but unless I'm wrong- Host can help.

I dislike Isekai Hell because I didn't like how all the characters sounded silly. None of the characters had any depth to them. There wasn't much to a storyline, it was kind of like family guy but in hell?

Finally! I'm sick of Isekai Hell and how complex the system is. Like I'm here to rp, not read through an entire thesis on how the rules work. -_-

Good point lol.

Anyways, gonna remove the Isekai Hell mention. It was just to oversimplify explaining, but a veteran member of Isekai Hell found it rude.

Last edited:
Good point lol.

Anyways, gonna remove the Isekai Hell mention. It was just to oversimplify explaining, but a veteran member of Isekai Hell found it rude. It may sound dumb, but welp, i'm a nice guy.
I can tell you are a nice guy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back