• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay (closed)

Which era of Digivice should we use?

• Original Adventure 01 Digivice

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Adventure 02 Digivice

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Smartphone

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Other/Original concept

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Happy to have ya! If you need any help with line type suggestions or really anything, I'll do my best to assist 😁
I'm currently researching what I can about Kindness, just to understand how I can implement it into my digimon line. It shares some traits with Friendship and Courage, based off my findings in the definition. I might have something.

Could LordKnightmon as the final stage work?

Kindness has always been one of the more interesting crests because there's so much you can do with it and how it associates with your character. In Ken's case it was because he was truly a kind child and because of things that happened in his life, he swore off being kind because he was consumed by darkness. It's true it does share traits of friendship and courage, as friends help one be kind and it takes a brave soul to be kind in this cruel world, but you could also spin it in the sense of someone who is kind through honor or even enlightenment of one's own personal growth.

But i digress! I love LordKnightmon for a digimon achieving mega form from kindness. It's also pink, so it works out aesthetically πŸ˜‚

yayyyy! finally a plant line! Selfishly, I've been waiting for one to show up.

And it goes from plant to plant dragon to a knight! Gotta love the digimon evolution logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back