• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay (closed)

Which era of Digivice should we use?

• Original Adventure 01 Digivice

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Adventure 02 Digivice

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Smartphone

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Other/Original concept

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Giving this a small bump. We've got 3 spots left. Crests of Knowledge, Hope, and Kindness remain unreserved/claimed.

Hey! Welcome to RPN!

As of now, the rp will be on-site. We haven't decided yet on whether or not to keep the OOC to on-site as well or move it to discord, but the main roleplay will be on RPN.

Ok I’ll go for kindness then especially since I think hope is most hard to rp since I’m a huge cynic irl and knowledge would require a lot more googling then I’d like to deal with I think

Uh, I hate to say it, but both are already taken. We only have Knowledge, Kindness and Hope leftover.
Correction only knowledge and kindness are left. SOmeone DM'd me expressing interest in Hope

Ok I’ll go for kindness then especially since I think hope is most hard to rp since I’m a huge cynic irl and knowledge would require a lot more googling then I’d like to deal with I think
I hope this isn't coming at a bad time, but I'm going to reserve kindness for a plot character since knowledge is, honestly, more essential to the overall vision than kindness is. I just never anticipated it not being chosen.

Any chance I could convince you to do knowledge instead? Otherwise, I think the roleplay might be full at this point.

Only canon digimon. with so many to choose from, there's no real point in having original digimon.

That is true I just think it’s more fun sometimes if could use custom if can’t no big deal may just pass because no good ideas for canon digimon with a knowledge crest tamer
have a good day and thanks for your time

That is true I just think it’s more fun sometimes if could use custom if can’t no big deal may just pass because no good ideas for canon digimon with a knowledge crest tamer
have a good day and thanks for your time
If you still want in I do have quite a few lines that could fit. I could send them to you for you to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back