• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Also
im only doing an intro post with Peko because she never got one lmaoaoao

I like the cs CrazyBitch CrazyBitch though I think they are a little over powered with their powers so maybe if it was toned down it would be better because it seems within battle it would be impossible to defeat them

I like the cs CrazyBitch CrazyBitch though I think they are a little over powered with their powers so maybe if it was toned down it would be better because it seems within battle it would be impossible to defeat them
no can do, they are part of an elite brother/sister hood, Besides the only one I think is OP is stella but she has to be OP since she's an evil ring leader

I feel like Lapis and Minma would start of as Friends with benefits before moving to a relationship Because that would be fast and a repeat of winter/finn

Im just giving honest feedback though it might seem mean from there being no tone of a electronic I mean it in the nicest way possible but sure.

Honestly, I don't really have an issue with her (is that your pronouns? Sorry, correct me if you're wrong!) OC's abilities being OP [looks at Pira, who can probably end someone within milliseconds, who I buffed only for the memes] as those definitely depend on how you use them in RP. Insta-wins are an obvious big no-no, but I don't really see a problem so far.

However... Charlie. Dear god, Charlie. Actually, no, I don't even want God to see Charlie, given that she'll probably seduce Him.

RpNation is NOT a PG-13 rated site, but does cater to users who are under the age of 18. As such, users are prohibited from posting, encouraging, or requesting any explicit erotic content; both written words and media.

I'm like 90% sure the description of Charlie violates this in some way or another.

RpNation is NOT a PG-13 rated site, but does cater to users who are under the age of 18. As such, users are prohibited from posting, encouraging, or requesting any explicit erotic content; both written words and media.

I'm like 90% sure the description of Charlie violates this in some way or another.
LMFAO thats why I put the warning tag, they allow you to do stuff like that if you put a warning tag

I dont think they do because ive seen some pretty young people on this site who dont know anything about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back