• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Charlie's Full name is Charlotte Rose (Morningstar) Oberlynn

so yes she's female, she just goes by charlie

It's mostly because Sai is so old compared to everyone else. They view most people as babies, because compared to their human consciousness of several hundred years, they've been forced to adapt; they either view humans/mortals as playthings, which they used to do before a certain incident, ohohoho, or they view them as children that need to be protected and guided through their tiny, short lives. The prior strips humans of identity, which has been done to them before, so they go with the latter.

Though!!! This protection and guidance can become stifling, and they are possessive, so people seeking to romance them will need to have a nice long talk about their own autonomy, and no, they cannot control them, even if they think it's for their own good.

PERFECT
IS CHARLIE THE HORNY ONE
LMFDSDHIUJTDOITUOIJK
she isnt horny, she just hella loves flirting and turning almost any comment into a sexual innuendo, Charlies Pansexual tho- (all of my characters are interested in all genders, I dislike it when a character is heterosexual, gay or lesbian because it limits the shipping, I normally do, Demisexual, Pansexual or Bisexual)

LMFDSDHIUJTDOITUOIJK
she isnt horny, she just hella loves flirting and turning almost any comment into a sexual innuendo, Charlies Pansexual tho- (all of my characters are interested in all genders, I dislike it when a character is heterosexual, gay or lesbian because it limits the shipping, I normally do, Demisexual, Pansexual or Bisexual)
OK
SO WE GET AWKWARD BABIES
MY FAVOURITE

All my ocs are bisexual or pansexual. And most likely also demisexual like MEeEeeE

Sai's panromantic demisexual (bordering on ace, however), and Pira's pansexual! Oh, and introducing the name of my newest character: Hieronymus! Or Hiero for short, since it ties in with hierophants, which they technically are!

Sai's panromantic demisexual (bordering on ace, however), and Pira's pansexual! Oh, and introducing the name of my newest character: Hieronymus! Or Hiero for short, since it ties in with hierophants, which they technically are!
HIRO FLASHBACKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back