• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Thats fair. I prefer males with shorter hair in rl as well only due to parent shit.

Though they can be hella good looking-

im a nasty gender assumer, PLEASE FORGIVE ME

also guys with long hair is GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS CHOP CHOP CHOP, Charlie has a tendency to cut peoples hair if she doesn't like it when they are asleep (she gonna snip some dudes pony tail right tf off)

Agdaggfddgg- IT'S FINE, A COMMON MISTAKE. IT'S NOT AN OPINION THAT I HAVEN'T HEARD BEFORE, SO ASGDGFG- IT'S FINE, SORRY ABOUT ALL THAT.

Agdaggfddgg- IT'S FINE, A COMMON MISTAKE. IT'S NOT AN OPINION THAT I HAVEN'T HEARD BEFORE, SO ASGDGFG- IT'S FINE, SORRY ABOUT ALL THAT.
ITS BECAUSE YOU TYPE REALLY NICELY, so I just assumed- since normally you can tell if someone is a dude, like Grieve is 100% a dude, he got that edgy boy vibe

I LOVE GUYS WITH LONG HAIR LIKE ITS???

THEM RAISING THEIR ARMS TO TIE IT UP?
LIKE WOW U CAN DO THAT?

Thanks! It's the trauma!

(Also, don't underestimate my angsty self. There's a reason I left Discord; I could barely handle some of my earliest messages.)

actually- Grace really doesnt care what anyone looks like, but Stella, Charlie and Jax hate long hair on dudes, grace thinks everyone is beautiful because she's my cinnamon bun

I dont mind long hair on dudes as long as its kept semi neat-

I AM GOING WELL JUST STUDYING FOR A TEST

LMAO I WANNA BRING HIM IN NOW. HE WOULD FLIRT WITH EVERYONE AND PROTECT HIS LITTLE SISTER FROM EMERY

I am firmly dedicated to the soft boi aesthetic now, no matter how much my parents clobber me about gender expectations. (But hey, the perks of being genderfluid!)

AND HIS MAKEUP, ASDGDSFG- I CANNOT.

I am firmly dedicated to the soft boi aesthetic now, no matter how much my parents clobber me about gender expectations. (But hey, the perks of being genderfluid!)

AND HIS MAKEUP, ASDGDSFG- I CANNOT.
I love you and your amazing fluidity :kissclosedeyes:

How old is he? [Pulls out calculator to see if Pira or Sai could romance him.]

I'm wearing a pastel blue t-shirt and tights right now, and honestly, as the t-shirt has a beetle that I've named Timothy, I am living my best life. (Btw, while I was searching up if there were corsets designed for men, the first result was "can men wear tights?" and honestly, I've never cackled more in my life. Wear the tightest tights you can; you've got nothing on SWAT operators.)

Oh, and I use they/them, he/him, but I'll update y'all on any major preferences!

MAM', WHY ARE ALL YOUR CHARACTERS SO PRETTY?

LMFAO, Charlie wants a bite outta that apple, she'd take a slice of that cake, a lick outta that snack, a- let me stop now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back