• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Sai is a gentleman, they're not smooching any students.

If y'all want to smooch a faculty member, do Piranesi. They're a bit more willing, but be prepared for a long talk about healthy power dynamics. (ALSO!!! Their romance route kicks off with a FWB situation, so you'll have to be legal, first.)

WHAT DOES SAI LOOK LIKE

There is a route for Artemis to kiss Emery but he would have to be nice or some shit.

OH YEA GIVE ME ONE SEC MINMA IM IN SPANISH

snifflinf bc so beautiful
u write so beautiful if i could eat any words
it would be urs
<3

I love Sais thing.
I LOVE SAI AHH
OR IF EMERY WANTED TO TAKE THE PATH FOR ARTEMIS TO KISS HIM HE COULD BE A ASSHOLE TO SOMEONE ELSE OR SHE COULD GET JEALOUS AGAIN. Or Fae can possess her ya'know.

Yes very. Though I do feel like Minma would kiss his wings first XD XD JKKKK

I love Sais thing.
I LOVE SAI AHH
OR IF EMERY WANTED TO TAKE THE PATH FOR ARTEMIS TO KISS HIM HE COULD BE A ASSHOLE TO SOMEONE ELSE OR SHE COULD GET JEALOUS AGAIN. Or Fae can possess her ya'know.

Yeah, he could be an asshole to Webbel.

You know, since that's a running theme I need to get going.

I lowkey see Grace x Artemis as a ship since its the first time I've seen artemis do something remotely not bitchy

I love Sais thing.
I LOVE SAI AHH
u have to get thru emerys horrible relationship history moments first have fun lol <3

and yes
emery would be an asshole to webbel
as much as that would pain me

AH YES

Maybe that could work though Artemis has no clue what her sexuality is so she would push her away for a bit

grace is not romantic AT ALL, she doesnt even know that dudes have a different thingie down below than her, she thinks everyone has a "pee cavern" she's so freakin innocent she literally would never know if someone was flirting, also like I said, she thinks that kissing on the mouth = pregnancy

ah yes emery
a big
sit down lets talk boy

A PEE CAVERN EXCS EME ??<s.D/

That goes to anyone else with characters who are less than pleasant customers,

open invitation to abuse the absolute hell out of the weird talking short bug guy.

LMAO Artemis has no time for romance she is hunting people.

YES ARTEMIS CAN FUCKING CORNER HIM AND MAKE HIM EXPLAIN

Kind of- but not as much as others. She is in a bet right now with him so she is trying to not kill him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back