J. Parks Academy for the Talented

Maxx nudged him "Why not?" he asked as he took his computer and went on his Facebook, he saw Ally's Facebook and added her

Kaycee chuckled "Ok" she smiled and went to her chat bar and clicked Ty's name she entered "Hello :) " and sent it

Ally gasped, "Kaycee! Maxx just added me on Facebook!" she confirmed an chatted him. "Hey Maxx :) "

Ty replied to Kaycee. "Hi. So you go to J. Parks?"

Kaycee smiled "Go get him!" she said "Yes, I'm guessing you do too?" she replied

Maxx smiled and replied to Ally "Heyo Ally ;) " he sent

"Yep," Ty replied, "what's your talent, besides being cute?"

"Thanks again for helping me pick up my stuff," Ally sent to Maxx.

Kaycee blushed "Awh, thankyou. My talents are singing and drama. What are yours, other than being very handsome?" she replied

Maxx smiled "It's no problem, anything for a lovely lady like yourself. Ou what is your talent?" he asked

"I'm blushing," Ty replied. "I'm a dancer and actor. We should perform together, sometime ;) "

"Aww! Im a singer and I do stage makeup." Ally replied.

Before replying to Kaycee, Ty turned to Maxx. "Wanna get dinner?"

He replied to Kaycee, "Gotta go, I'm hungry. Ttyl." he then signed out of Facebook and shut his computer off.

"Aww, I'm seriously blushing right now! What are your talents Maxx?" Ally was blushing, even though Maxx couldn't see it.

Kaycee replied "Ok, ttyl :) " and turned her ccomputer off, she turned to Ally and smiled

Maxx smiled "Guitar playing and dancing; I gotta go, hungry :P " he sent and turned his computer off "Sure, where?" he asked Ty

"Bye!" Ally turned to Kaycee. "Wanna go eat at that little diner across the street?"

Ty stretched. "I don't know. I think there's a diner around here somewhere, though."

Kaysee smiled "Yes! I'm so hungry! C'mon let's go" she said as she grabbed her keys and walked towards the door

Maxx smiled "You mean Frankie's? Sure!! It's really good" he grabbed his keys and stretched

"Lead the way Maxximus." Ty grinned and followed his friend out of their dorm. "I forgot to get Kaycee's number! Oh well, I'll get it later."

Ally jumped up. "Me too! I haven't eaten since breakfast."

Maxx smiled "Ooh! You want Kaycees number!" he said wih a smile "Kidding, I'm going to get Ally's number too"

hs started to walk out of their dorm

Kaycee smiled and started walking out of her dorm, then saw Ty "Oh my god, there's Ty!" she whispered to Ally

Ty grinned and play shoved Maxx. "Maxx and Ally sitting in a tree.." he muttered, grinning.

"And that's Maxx!" Ally exclaimed quietly. "Shhh, let's wait til they get way ahead. We don't want them to hear us!"

Maxx chuckled "Ty and Kaycee sitting in a tree..k-" he half whispered, then play punched Ty

Kaycee smiled "Sounds like a plan" she whispered as she walked back into her dorm

Ty grabbed Maxx in a fake headlock. "Whatchu gon do bout it punk? Huh?" He starte cracking up as he released Maxx.

"It should be clear now. But to be safe, let's go the other way."

Maxx laughed "Get in the car doofus" he said

Kaycee nodded and walked down the opposite hall "Walk or drive" she asked

Ally thought. "Walk, my car doesn't get here until tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Ty said as he climbed in.

Kaycee smiled, she had a car but walked anyway "Ok, let's go" she said as she walked out of the door

Maxx smiled and started to drive to Frankie's, his stomach started to growl

"okay." Ally didn't mind walking. In fact, she really enjoyed it.

"Dude, I can hear your stomach from here. When's the last time you ate?" Ty asked.

Maxx chuckled "Probably around 11 in the morning" he said as he pulled into the parking lot. He got out of his car and waited for Ty to do the same.

Kaycee smiled when they reached Frankie's. She stood in the parking lot and waited for Ally

"Dude, I gotta eat every three hours. I'd be dead by now." Ty said as he climbed into the car.

Ally hurried to catch up with Kaycee. "Okay, you walk really fast."

Maxx laughed "It's a good think that you're not dead, or you'd never know Kaycee" he joked he pulled into Frankies "We are here" he said

Kaycee smiled "Sorry, I'm really used to walking fast becuase of track" she said as she contiued walking into Frankie's

(( [MENTION=2605]TheJoker[/MENTION]))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back