• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom It's Punishment Time: Dangan Ronpa Rp

When a character dies what should we do?

• Make them into something like Monobear/Monomi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transfer them into DanganRonpa 2

• Let it be and let them actually die.

• If everyone dies, should we make new characters? Clicking this means Yes

• If everyone dies, should we make new characters? Clicking this means No

• Roll a 10 sided dice and get the same amount of clues as the roll

• Have 6 no matter what

• Total voters
Ah, then you're right, you're right. I tend to think ahead, especially when we're nearly at 75% of our cast. I suppose I'm just itching to get rolling.

Florawolf said:
I've been wanting to do a danganronpa for like 6 months now.
Seconded. I joined a DR roleplay two weeks ago, and we only got four characters. It's how I got Tsuneo and Nariko together so quickly- they were brain children for that other RP.

Nonagon said:
Seconded. I joined a DR roleplay two weeks ago, and we only got four characters. It's how I got Tsuneo and Nariko together so quickly- they were brain children for that other RP.
We are doing quite well then

Well, as I said, Nariko and Tsuneo were from another RP, but I never played them out. I think reusing a character is alright, but you have to 'retire' them for a while between uses (ie: join an RP, wait five or six months, join anothe RP with them). People might get disgruntled, seeing the same character over and over, and it probably would get boring for you after a while too. Of course, my exception is that you had to have actually been able to use these characters. If an RP dies before liftoff or something happens, I'd say it's fair game.

But there isn't really a hard-and-fast rule for it. I'd be interested in seeing others' takes on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, you have two weeks before each roll of dice, so enjoy your time e.e

Also a poll is up!!!!

Hey, if we go with DanganRonpa 2, I could host that RP seeing as I have experience in the co-GM field and I've done some RP hosting myself, so I have some experience. Just saying I could though, my own personal opinion about what I can do :x

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey, if we go with DanganRonpa 2, I could host that RP seeing as I have experience in the co-GM field and I've done some RP hosting myself, so I have some experience. Just saying I could though, my own personal opinion about what I can do :x

[/QUOTE]
I don't mind that. Why are all of these polls so close O.o

But, IF that wins, I am still going to be Monokuma so I can keep a eye on them, plus if you want to host that post something in the overview for DanganRonpa 2 alright!!

Wait, wouldn't DR2 just be the same cast, then, but smaller? Also, how would we explain the fact that they died and are alive again? I mean, unless we pull a 'it was all a computer simulation' twist again. //All of these plot holes just popped up suddenly.

If you guys need help figuring out executions then I would love to help!!

(Also I don't get how we would transfer dead characters to DR2 unless we deny them every dying in DR1. *shrug* If they die they die *double shrug* )

So... I really want to say what I'm creating, but I fear it may get shot down before I complete it if I do... For this reason, I'll let you shoot it don after I make the character! xD

Nonagon said:
Wait, wouldn't DR2 just be the same cast, then, but smaller? Also, how would we explain the fact that they died and are alive again? I mean, unless we pull a 'it was all a computer simulation' twist again. //All of these plot holes just popped up suddenly.
That is a fair point(s), but I was simply going to state them going there later, somewhat like a second RP in a sense with the numbers increasing until all of them are dead and in the second Dangan Ronpa. Plus this is a simple vote, if you would like that we can discuss this when/if that vote wins

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]So... I really want to say what I'm creating, but I fear it may get shot down before I complete it if I do... For this reason, I'll let you shoot it don after I make the character! xD

[/QUOTE]
-gets the gun ready-

Actually, perhaps DanganRonpa 2 should be like an explanatory RP which shows where characters actually wind up after "dying", with characters returned to normal school days in like a simulated world or something?

[QUOTE="Unknown Sanity]-gets the gun ready-

[/QUOTE]
I didn't mean literally shoot it down, because you can't literally shoot down this character. I mean, I don't think you could, at least. Not while it's expected anyway. Shooting down the idea though, as in saying not acceptable, is possible :x

I don't know... If the characters don't actually die then it's kinda boring and the suspense is....well not there *triple shrug* That's just my opinion

I think that actually might be DanganRonpa 2 if things actually went to plan..

Okay before we end up having a full fledged debate lets wait until there is a clear winner between the three ideas..

Hey, guys? Why are we OOC Chatting in the character skeleton tab? I mean, not trying to be a stickler, but I keep thinking we're getting new characters..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back