• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom It's Punishment Time: Dangan Ronpa Rp

When a character dies what should we do?

• Make them into something like Monobear/Monomi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transfer them into DanganRonpa 2

• Let it be and let them actually die.

• If everyone dies, should we make new characters? Clicking this means Yes

• If everyone dies, should we make new characters? Clicking this means No

• Roll a 10 sided dice and get the same amount of clues as the roll

• Have 6 no matter what

• Total voters
Mm. When/if our character(s) die, I'm guessing we create new ones?

Well, new characters don't just show up in a locked environment. I'm fairly sure we won't be adding any new ones once so far into the murders. I think it's a really good thing. It makes the deaths more meaningful, so no character is expendable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a idea for the dead guys... they can become something like monokuma e.e

I think I have stalled enough -Starts working on bio-

Considering how quickly the slots are being filled? Later today, perhaps. Tomorrow, at the latest.

One can't exactly say. Maybe others here are planning to submit another character. Maybe two more people will show up, each expecting to double. Maybe no one else will apply. Just gotta believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're on a dice/randomized system, so I've got no idea. I mean, the more characters you have, the higher probability you have of one of your characters being killed or a killer (and then killed). Looking through the characters, their personalities and experiences don't matter on this system- they're all equally likely to become killers. Personally, I love that; it shows even great people will take drastic measures.

As we talked about on the last page, we probably won't make new characters (after all, Hope's Peak is a closed system during Dangan Ronpa, so it'd be hard to explain new entrances). But if you look at Unknown's response, he said he had some idea of transferring the dead into Monokumas or the like.

EDIT: It just occurred to me. Do you mean between separate Dangan Ronpa roleplays?

Nonagon said:
: It just occurred to me. Do you mean between separate Dangan Ronpa roleplays?
Well I would like them taking in place of Hopes Peak Academy students ..and with the monokumas Ill put to a vote.

And thank you @Nonagon for taking over in ooc.

Ack, sorry, I should have clarified: the edit was for @Bullet Tooth Tony . Did you mean do we carry over characters between separate DR roleplays, like these ones being reused?

As for @Unknown Sanity , no problemo.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to let her commit murder. If it rolls on her being the murderer, I'll have to murder you before she can commit murder! If it falls on her to get murdered, I'll have to kill all other characters in a suicide bomb with my second character before it can happen! xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm sorry, but I refuse to let her commit murder. If it rolls on her being the murderer, I'll have to murder you before she can commit murder! If it falls on her to get murdered, I'll have to kill all other characters in a suicide bomb with my second character before it can happen! xD

[/QUOTE]
I think it is best that she gets murdered then, since someone in rl won't die O.o

[QUOTE="Unknown Sanity]I think it is best that she gets murdered then, since someone in rl won't die O.o

[/QUOTE]
No, I think it's best she be left alone so nobody has to die an unnecessary death by my hands. Plus, little secret... I'd still murder you if she became the target of murder, so it's actually better you make her a murderer in terms of the RP surviving since there's still be something for somebody to take over running :x

Peaceswore, she's far too shy and easily scared to ever murder somebody. Besides, she's absolutely terrified of large amounts of blood :x A tiny cut, she'll get by; bleeding from a wound bad enough to kill, she'd probably have a heart attack even though just nine years old.

I know my character better than you, Peace. She'd be entirely incapable of murder. Accidental killing, it's a huge huge huge stretch but possible, though murder? Nope, she'd be incapable of actual murder :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back