• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom It's Punishment Time: Dangan Ronpa Rp

When a character dies what should we do?

• Make them into something like Monobear/Monomi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transfer them into DanganRonpa 2

• Let it be and let them actually die.

• If everyone dies, should we make new characters? Clicking this means Yes

• If everyone dies, should we make new characters? Clicking this means No

• Roll a 10 sided dice and get the same amount of clues as the roll

• Have 6 no matter what

• Total voters
I'm not trying to be rude, but it's a possibility. People can easily change when you mix in enough despair. No one would have thought Mikan was a freaken psychopath but next thing you know *boom* She murdered two people.

*cries and starts drowning in tears* CHIAKI!!! WHYYYYYY!??!?!?! (Already knew, but it's still so damn sad!)

@Peaceswore You have to include the fact we don't know what's actually in the minds of character we didn't create. I created my charcter, thus I know how despair would most-likely affect her :x

If I may add on, I agree with Peace. As I said, the dice roll system shows that anyone can become a victim of circumstance or a a killer. I understand the point that a creator has certain rights over their character, but you do have to understand that the set up of the game makes it so you have to sacrifice some right over them. Personally if I were writing this story on my own, Tsuneo wouldn't get anywhere near a weapon, but in a game like this, I'm willing to sacrifice my babu sweet child for a fair playing field.

This is true, I still see it as a possibility. Despair and constant death, anxiety and betrayal will effect anyone.

Nonagon said:
If I may add on, I agree with Peace. As I said, the dice roll system shows that anyone can become a victim of circumstance or a a killer. I understand the point that a creator has certain rights over their character, but you do have to understand that the set up of the game makes it so you have to sacrifice some right over them. Personally if I were writing this story on my own, Tsuneo wouldn't get anywhere near a weapon, but in a game like this, I'm willing to sacrifice my babu sweet child for a fair playing field.
I'm simply saying that her killing somebody would almost definitely be an accident, while Peaceswore keeps trying to argue that my character would intentionally murder as though Peace made my character despite me making them :x

I'm saying in my opinion that it is a possibility. I'm always thinking of different despair filled situation whenever I'm in a DR RP. And her being an intentional killer....would be interested.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm simply saying that her killing would almost definitely be an accident, while Peaceswore keeps trying to argue that my character would intentionally murder as though Peace made my character despite me making them :x

[/QUOTE]
With the nature of despair, I think we can't rule out the idea of someone succumbing to despair entirely. Now correct me if I've misinterpreted anything here (as you said, you know your character best) in the following: She's a shy girl and has difficulties interacting, easily scared. That coupled with her age could leave her susceptible to despair, the kind that (as in DR:AE) would lead kids to mass-murdering adults by the hundreds, perhaps thousands. Of course, she is your character to decide what to do with, but it's a little odd to absolutely rule out the idea she would ever be susceptible.

If her number came up on a dice roll, I don't think anyone would argue against accidental murder if you decided that, but that's just my two cents on the matter.

Ohhh! NVM I know them xD My favorite is Kill the lights :P

And okay! Don't worry I will not change their ultimate.

8e7098308b2750b07ee71ac0ee949d47.jpg

Something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back