• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy It's a Modern Fantasy Roleplay! Yay!

@Salt Lord it may be some time until this is up and running at full power. However, with the interest I'm getting, there is a good chance of this becoming a Hosted Project. Please, everyone, tell your friends! I will work on getting this started. The more interest the better.

This sounds cool, but I'm not sure I understand what a hosted project is as apposed to a roleplay.

I'm interested. But all of the hosted projects that I've seen have scared me a bit... The sheer size of them...

Last edited by a moderator:

I asked this once and I shall ask it again!

5075027+_4e9610e02e2b4ee946bcd127782db585.jpg

Hey I would love it if i could get a message or something when this thing is up and running.

And just an idea could we maybe get a Character sheet? That could keep us busy until things get rolling?

I'm working on making the character sheet as we speak, do not worry yourselves. It's a bit extensive, but should be up by friday. Once it's up, fill it out and PM it to me. Fair warning, I won't accept anyone until the actual roleplay is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back