• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

happydeath said:
@Idea
xD Naww, you can still come in. If not, you can go and check out the sculpture xD He's still coming back there.
if he got involved in that whole chase scene, I can´t. My characters can´t be anywhere nearby, it wouldn´t make sense for them to not have taken action upon it earlier if they were.

@Idea

Same here xD Mine would've done something about that to make sure it wouldn't had started to begin with...butttt that still happened xD

I mean, if you dun wanna join the chase thing there at the moment...like I said, you can check out the strange random unfinished ice sculpture on the side of the beach at the moment? Totally up to you O.o

happydeath said:
@Idea
Same here xD Mine would've done something about that to make sure it wouldn't had started to begin with...butttt that still happened xD

I mean, if you dun wanna join the chase thing there at the moment...like I said, you can check out the strange random unfinished ice sculpture on the side of the beach at the moment? Totally up to you O.o
yeah, but your character´s busy right now, no? That means my character will be encountering an ice sculpture for the next three pages of Rp or so, at least.

@Idea

Well, depending on how long this 'compromise' goes. I'm hoping to see if it would be much less then that. I came home to the samething xD I didn't read much on what happened, just slipped in wherever I could. .3.

I like how we have a nice really interesting crew of characters. It'll be fun interacting with each other. : )

@Growley , alright, be waiting on you. One of my characters is at the forest just hunted down a dog and the other is pretending to be a statue near a bunch of ruins.

Wait, so could someone put into a short summary into what has lead up to the most recent events, because I've only read the most recent page, so, I have no idea what's going on.

Growley said:
Wait, so could someone put into a short summary into what has lead up to the most recent events, because I've only read the most recent page, so, I have no idea what's going on.
I am currently isolated from these events. If you´re going to interact with me, you don´t need to read them. Or know them,

Growley said:
The original leader of the pirates rose out of the mud, in search of revenge. He would get to the current pirate leader, and attempt to attack her, only for her to run off and some dude to attack. Zombie captain ran off after the girl, with mister big nose following. Finally, fallen angel comes in, breaking a spell that was cast onto Zombie dude to make him supernaturally angry, and now he just feels sad.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]The original leader of the pirates rose out of the mud, in search of revenge. He would get to the current pirate leader, and attempt to attack her, only for her to run off and some dude to attack. Zombie captain ran off after the girl, with mister big nose following. Finally, fallen angel comes in, breaking a spell that was cast onto Zombie dude to make him supernaturally angry, and now he just feels sad.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, that makes sense, mostly, but I understand what's going on now.

@Crystal Cali would you like me to tell you who resurrected George here, or in a private convo? Mind, I was thinking we could use her as a big bad in the RP

Dalamus Ulom] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34231-crystal-cali/ said:
@Crystal Cali[/URL] would you like me to tell you who resurrected George here, or in a private convo? Mind, I was thinking we could use her as a big bad in the RP
That reminds me, Raider is currently searching through the library. So there is that. Would he find out through books then?

YoungX said:
That reminds me, Raider is currently searching through the library. So there is that. Would he find out through books then?
Nothing. The one you're looking for is not a demon. As George told you, she's a fae. A fairy.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Nothing. The one you're looking for is not a demon. As George told you, she's a fae. A fairy.

[/QUOTE]
Well alrighty then.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]There's a storm headed my way, so I might loose my connection.

[/QUOTE]
Calm before the storm. It has begun. You best prepare yourself m8.

YoungX said:
Calm before the storm. It has begun. You best prepare yourself m8.
lol. Looks like the worst of it has past. Wasn't as bad as it sounded like it was going to be. Not in my area at least.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]lol. Looks like the worst of it has past. Wasn't as bad as it sounded like it was going to be. Not in my area at least.

[/QUOTE]
Thats pretty dank. Hue. The storm passing that is.

A girl goes to work for the day and comes back to this haha! It's going to take me a while to get caught up...

Lithia said:
A girl goes to work for the day and comes back to this haha! It's going to take me a while to get caught up...
You haven't really missed much that would effect you. A zombie comes by and a fight happens. Then everything is resolved because said zombie was under some rage-inducing magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back