• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Because he gonna be wanting to spend time with Raina xD They never get time to do anything like in the "old days" (when they were kids)

ThatOneLunatic said:
Because he gonna be wanting to spend time with Raina xD They never get time to do anything like in the "old days" (when they were kids)
INB4 a ballroom dance. Hue.

Aww. She will still spend a lot of time with him at the festival though. Anyway, I gotta go back to work. See ya on my next break. :P

Well if Will and Raider want to have that fight I know a certain hypnotic vampire who could help out

SirGrey said:
Well if Will and Raider want to have that fight I know a certain hypnotic vampire who could help out
Hue. Hypnosis. That ain't no way to have a proper fight. xD

Just gonna sit back, in the trees, watching it all happen in front of me... xD Just gonna laugh at all the moves people make....

Omfg, Okay, So I'm watching it rn and I got to the part where he's all like, "And what you really wanna touch is my thing... It's Powerful... It's dangerous, and hard..." She just nodded and giggled before he pushed a gun in her face and said, "It's my gun..." I couldn't stop laughing!!!! @YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back