• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Cough cough I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to do this but I think young x has blocked me and I would like to talk to him so can some one get him

Ehhh nothing special Just Will (Me) Raina (Crystal) and a Vampire (SirGrey) and a Human (Lithia) at the edge of town near the forest meeting eachother and sturf so a decent time to pop in @PixieDusts

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has any ideas for an event, I'm open for suggestions. The Winter Court and the flying ships were both ideas that came from other people. I will try to think of things myself, but I may unexpectedly be doing something that will keep me offline for a while this weekend.

@YoungX @ThatOneLunatic @AnyoneElse

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
I see. Well let's see... hmm... maybe a festival or something. Maybe even a lost temple filled with treasure.
Oh, a festival would be a cool idea. Makes sense, considering that in RP time, the attack from the airships happened about 2 days ago. I'll look up some information on what went on at festivals during the time period, and see what I can put together.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Oh, a festival would be a cool idea. Makes sense, considering that in RP time, the attack from the airships happened about 2 days ago. I'll look up some information on what went on at festivals during the time period, and see what I can put together.

[/QUOTE]
Coolio. I could help with some of them if you don't have the time.

Crystal Cali]I would love the ideas and help you guys. :D [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37187-thatonelunatic/ said:
@ThatOneLunatic[/URL] @YoungX
Even a contest of strength would be fun. Though Raider would just destroy it unfortunately. Maybe... or he could just hold back. Hue

I have work from 7:30 till maybe 4 sometimes. That is until the end of this week. I'm really sorry for not posting, I'll try to keep up as much as I can!!

PixieDusts said:
I have work from 7:30 till maybe 4 sometimes. That is until the end of this week. I'm really sorry for not posting, I'll try to keep up as much as I can!!
Sounds like a plan. Hopefully we can get this festival rolling soon.

ThatOneLunatic said:
Will would still chanlenge him xD raiders strength against will speed it would be a fun duel to watch @YoungX
That would be fun indeed.

I will start rping the set up for the festival when I get home from work today. I will have May and Raina host events probably late Thursday and all day Friday. If someone else wants to host an event, let me know. May will hold a feast and Raina will perform songs for a dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back