• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

YoungX said:
@Crystal Cali So will the RP start when we have about four or five people? Just curious.
We have plenty of people. You guys can go ahead and start RP. Let's just assume it's morning time. I'm still working on the face claim for the leaders, and it might take me a while because I'm also hanging out with family, so I keep getting distracted. :D

May I ask you to post everyone else's CS's that were PM'd to you? I don't want to end up creating a character that's pretty much one from someone else.

YoungX said:
@Crystal Cali Coolio! I'll start with my fight against Belial and appear at the town I assume. Is it a town or a port town?
Yeah, a fairly small town. There would be ports built, but due to the Mist, there isn't much activity. They're basically there for when people shipwreck so a rescue party can save them.

Well I'm off to bed for the night. I'll post again in the morning (Z_Z)Night night everyone!

Crystal Cali] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34386-dalamus-ulom/ said:
@Dalamus Ulom[/URL] swearing/strong language is fine. Just don't go overboard with it.
Otay

@Idea

xD Not a clue. All I know is that there is fighting going on and a chase sign with a zombie after a girl..XDD

Other then that, not really. o3o I was thinking of joining the 'fun' xD

YoungX said:
Zombie is chasing the pirate queen. My character chasing after said zombie.
And my zombie telling him to but out, cause said zombie wants revenge on the one who killed him.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]And my zombie telling him to but out, cause said zombie wants revenge on the one who killed him.

[/QUOTE]
Just an ordinary day on the Isle.

ok, anyone who wants to, I have two free characters and nobody to interact with so far (I´m not about to jump into an event that´s already been going for, what, three pages?).

@Idea

xD I mean, you can interact with me if you wants. If nots, then I can stop them xD I mean...im going to be making quite the 'entrance' rofl

@Idea

Wellll he was sculpting an ice block that he has now left unfinished on the beach xDD But he's about to make his 'entrance' xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back