• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Is The Demon Lord A Myth? (Out of Character/Lore)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Your posts are pretty good too though.

You know when I added the healing magic to Sasha’s character sheet I originally thought to make her more potent than most with it beating Aevith’s chosen, but I also thought that maybe she’s decidedly less potent as she was actually chosen by Ea at birth, hence why she is very gifted with water/ice magic, but I thought I’d leave it up to interpretation, maybe if you have a good reason for either option cuz I got none

I will try to get to a post today. If not, I will by tomorrow. Been pretty tired lately and have had less time between napping after work and going to bed at midnight or 25:00/1am (I work at 9, so I usually get up around 7:30 or 8).

I will try to get to a post today. If not, I will by tomorrow. Been pretty tired lately and have had less time between napping after work and going to bed at midnight or 25:00/1am (I work at 9, so I usually get up around 7:30 or 8).

I wonder if Rurra would know Sasha’s true identity. You know, with her being the goddess of knowledge?

Darn, was looking forward to seeing how Ephelina and Rurra were going to get the High Priestess away from her guard, lol
Maybe I have time after the concert. Seeing a pretty well known stoner rock band (not Queens of the Stone Age though) in a town not far from where I live.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back