• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So after talking to Psychie, I am not feeling Odeal’s character and so I am going to switch to a Solar Dawn Caste warrior. Something simpler. Thus Od’s suggestion to go and gather intel for the team

Understandable. Hopefully the switch to a new character will go smoothly.
Thank you! I have an idea to make a Dawn Caste based on Sigrid from the recently released “Twilight of the Gods” series on Netflix . The first thing I thought of when I saw her on the series was that she was a Solar Dawn Caste Exalted ;-)

Thank you! I have an idea to make a Dawn Caste based on Sigrid from the recently released “Twilight of the Gods” series on Netflix . The first thing I thought of when I saw her on the series was that she was a Solar Dawn Caste Exalted ;-)
Go for it, Eon! I bet she'll be great!

I'm good to go! Fat Cat is just doing a lot of listening because most of this is over his head. =)

Has anyone else noticed,! We're on the 100th page of the out of character thread for our Princess Psyche's Exalted game!

Wowowowow!
League Of Legends Practice GIF by Xbox

Barring any other diversions, Fat Cat shifts into his Catbus form and everyone climbs aboard. With a powerful down stroke of his large wings, the Lunar takes to the sky.
Man, if we had a radio right now you guys would be listening to this blasting through the air, wings flapping to the beat! Hee hee! (O.K., not really but I'm in a silly mood and I figured I'd share it!)

"I Like To Move It."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back