• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

lol ok

My character is about to walk out of the house thing unless @Neb or someone stops him or offers to help or whatever... so if he does walk out they could meet for some reason or another, idk

The Departure]lol ok My character is about to walk out of the house thing unless [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25098-neb/ said:
@Neb[/URL] or someone stops him or offers to help or whatever... so if he does walk out they could meet for some reason or another, idk
I just woke up. It's going to take me a second before I'm up and ready to RP.

Neb said:
I just woke up. It's going to take me a second before I'm up and ready to RP.
I have a laptop and so I literally just rolled over to the other side of my bed and pulled it up after wake up lol. xD

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I have a laptop and so I literally just rolled over to the other side of my bed and pulled it up after wake up lol. xD

[/QUOTE]
I did the literal exact same thing.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Is it a log in game or can it be a buy it game? I sorta already opened my character with a buy-it game..

[/QUOTE]
I know it does require some kind of logging in sequence.

However, I don't see why you can't do both, you know? Having your character buy the game then log on after a certain amount of time? Maybe her rushing home and booting it up?

BeebeTheWarrior said:
is anyone open for interaction?

Kitten is just about ready.

Why don't you meet up with her? If Kitten is meeting up with Departure then maybe all three of you can group up and adventure? I'm still in the waking up phase and will be until I get some coffee in me so don't mind me.

This is basically Princess right now

120958.gif

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]This is basically Princess right now
120958.gif

[/QUOTE]
and this is me

nCtcRyW.jpg

falling to his doom and he doesn't give a crap :3

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]This is basically Princess right now
120958.gif

[/QUOTE]

I'm having fun reading her posts.

However, it's a bit hard on the eyes with the small pink style. Maybe darken it just a tad? You don't have to of course, just a friendly suggestion.

Neb said:

However, it's a bit hard on the eyes with the small pink style. Maybe darken it just a tad? You don't have to of course, just a friendly suggestion.
yes could you maybe make them a bit bigger? i have bad eye sight because of a birth thingy that made my iris yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Neb said:

OH MY GOD. DONT WORRY. IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND ITS MOSTLY JUST THE FONT THOUGH. DONT WORRY, IM GONNA CHANGE HER FONT BC THATS MOSTLY THE PROBLEM

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]OH MY GOD. DONT WORRY. IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND ITS MOSTLY JUST THE FONT THOUGH. DONT WORRY, IM GONNA CHANGE HER FONT BC THATS MOSTLY THE PROBLEM

[/QUOTE]
you don't need to write in all caps xD i can read lower case just fine

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]oH NO NO, Thats just me panicking

[/QUOTE]
Oh okay xD i thought you were doing that because i mentioned my eye sight xD

I'll be back later.

I'm actually going to a friends house to make some music. I'll try and get back to you wonderful people ASAP. Until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back