• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

Hahaha, yeah I had to think about it as well. I personally just said my character's been briefly playing, what the virtual world means to him, what their "class" is inside the game, stuff like that. :D I'm sure you'll make a good entrance.

Thankie @Dude ^u^

I'm used to 1-on-1 roleplaying, this will actually be my first time doing a group roleplay, so I am excited! I'm regretting making my character have no feelings because that is literally the polar opposite of myself and it's going to be difficult as all living hell xD But I wanted a challenge for myself!! Bare with me, lol. But yes, I hope I make a good entrance!! (OuO)

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally just winged it, but do whatever you want man, I just did an intro to the character, what the game means to him, etc.

I'm going to be busy for the next few hours, so feel free to go along without me, or just use my character, up to you. See you later tonight!

NickTonCutter said:
Jonathan Birdsway
Hy3q2Xz.jpg

"YEEEEAH!!!" Jonathan yell in the street not caring about the people around as he check his phone about a great news."Finally!The first Real Virtual MMORPG is out !" Jonathan is thinking as he walk in the street humming happily,is cat on his shoulder.He run at a gamestop buying everything in order to reach this dream,before walking at his home.He goes directly in his bedroom making his account booting up his computer and leading trough the website "Name?Well...I know!I'm gonna call myself Spark !" Jonathan finish his inscription and wait in front of his computer.He was sighing as it seems to take time "It's maybe a fake after all?" he yawn closing his eyes....

Spark

O5Evgpl.png

Spark,after opening up his eyes again look around excited "That's work ! That's freaking works!" he go around jumping everywhere raising his arms feeling much more alive and stronger then in real life,he was actually seeking for someone...

(Open for interaction)

In any case if someone want to RP with my Spark ^^.

Aragon said:
I may have to P.M Deadly to get the approval. Is he/ she even on?!
He say in the Main tab that he was actually busy today if i remember correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back