• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

@Aragon @NickTonCutter

Let's end that current scene so we can meet one another, get some verbal pleasantries in, then go beat the crud out of some more monsters. Or, alternatively, we could go explore a dungeon or something. I've got all night to roleplay so I'm good with whatever.

Aragon said:
lets keep going...cuz i am a stupid person ;-;
NickTonCutter said:
Let's finish this boss and then visit a dungeon !!!
Rodger that! I'll just edit my post back to the way it was. Go ahead and post, Nick. @Aragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Defective Kitten] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17043-national/ said:
@National[/URL]
Shhh, you didn't see that! ^^

Nice Character!

I hope she gets accepted.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Can i ask where we are?
Love hosts who respond quick, gives me life.

[/QUOTE]

Many people are in many places.

The question is, my friend. Where do you want to be? There's some people already in certain locations doing certain things, you could join them if you'd like. Or, you can grab one of the people not doing anything and go off to a world all of your own creation. It's up to you what path you take.

Neb said:

Many people are in many places.

The question is, my friend. Where do you want to be? There's some people already in certain locations doing certain things, you could join them if you'd like. Or, you can grab one of the people not doing anything and go off to a world all of your own creation. It's up to you what path you take.
Oh my, that was quite deep. Well now you've put it into that perspective, I'm sure what I want to do let alone where I'd like to be.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh my, that was quite deep. Well now you've put it into that perspective, I'm sure what I want to do let alone where I'd like to be.

[/QUOTE]
Hiniko or kiro is open but getting the shit beat outta her by her own mother...i cant do much rn.

Aragon said:
Hiniko or kiro is open but getting the shit beat outta her by her own mother...i cant do much rn.
WHAT THE WHAT? UHHHHH.. Sounds.. aggressive..

Who's still in the Rp, or active rather. I'd like to read all of your characters and scroll over the ones that don't really matter to the Rp anymore.

well..hiniko showed up 2 hours late a family meeting. or just a talk with her own mom...agressive house hold...like hell..

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh my, that was quite deep. Well now you've put it into that perspective, I'm not (?) sure what I want to do let alone where I'd like to be.

[/QUOTE]

Well, ask yourself this.

If you personally were to enter a virtual reality world, where would you want to go? What would you like to do? Are there any images or scenes that come to mind? When I put myself in that perspective, it was pretty easy for me to make an opener. Hope that helps.

In terms of activity, I'm here but currently watching anime so I'm not sure if I could call that active. I should be around for a good few more hours, or at least, enough to get in some more RP once I finish my binge. As for Kiro?..Yeah..it's not pretty what's going on there. I'm sure any active participants will tag you if they're interested. Or, maybe tag someone and see if they respond.

Neb said:

Well, ask yourself this.

If you personally were to enter a virtual reality world, where would you want to go? What would you like to do? Are there any images or scenes that come to mind? When I put myself in that perspective, it was pretty easy for me to make an opener. Hope that helps.

In terms of activity, I'm here but currently watching anime so I'm not sure if I could call that active. I should be around for a good few more hours, or at least, enough to get in some more RP once I finish my binge. As for Kiro?..Yeah..it's not pretty what's going on there. I'm sure any active participants will tag you if they're interested. Or, maybe tag someone and see if they respond.

That was a little deeper than anything expected from a "Dab Master", was it not? xD

Neb said:

Well, ask yourself this.

Ok I'm awake and ready, MY BUTTS ARE READY.

But honestly(ahha get it? but?), I just wanna be where the people are mans. Just plop in be like "whaaaaat" and have someone help me on the way until I get the hang of it.

Well there's Neb and the the other guy for now at the Town of Beginnings, you could spawn at the hub and go there through a warp, and there's a dangerous castle where Deadly Darkness and co are

[QUOTE="The Departure]Also my character's walking home and Aragon's is in the hospital, so

[/QUOTE]
I know I read that.. isn't umm.. Aragon's character's beating a bit.. over the top? especially with the whole.. kicking down the stairs and kicking and kicking followed by a coma for a few days and now she's in the hospital?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I know I read that.. isn't umm.. Aragon's character's beating a bit.. over the top? especially with the whole.. kicking down the stairs and kicking and kicking followed by a coma for a few days and now she's in the hospital?

[/QUOTE]
I know right .-.

But hey

I don't know your life lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back