• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Well let's go! I know a good place or you can pick!" Avalon said with a grin.

"Oh, yeah, that's helpful." Shadow rolls his eyes.

Felix hugs Daniel as he walks. "It's okay man... it's okay."

"You... he was so scary!" Daniel cries onto his shoulder.

"He won't hurt you... I can ensure that... go inside and rest." Daniel nods and walks inside. Felix turns to see Null and Shadow talking. He walks up beside Null. "Well, look who joined the party."

Johnomono said:
"Well let's go! I know a good place or you can pick!" Avalon said with a grin.
"How convenient, looks like I don't need to tell him separately."

Last edited by a moderator:
"What do you mean?" Felix and Shadow say in sync before glaring at each other. "Does it involve both of us?" They say, once again in sync before glaring at each other.

Kat groaned slightly, then pulled a box a cigarettes from her pocket. Pulling out one and using her finger to light it. Kat took in a long drag as she looked up to the sky, after a long exhale she finally glanced over to the guy.

"Fine... You can drag me around, I suppose," Kat answered.

Blake stared at Xander before wlaked over to him. "What does this mean?" Flux turned around to see Xander shaking. "WHAT THE HELL KID!?" She turned off the lights to the dance floor and grabbed Xander before she held him. "I have NO clue what to do! When this kid is down convulsing, we either get rid of him or learn how to take care of him!"

"Well get on with it!" Both Felix and Shadow yell before Shadow blasts Felix. Felix gets up and rubs his head and glares at Shadow.

"Don't copy me again." Shadow says.

"I could say the same to the man who is a shadow figure of ME."

Kat took another puff before she noticed his reaction and she raised an eyebrow followed by a sharp 'what?'

Her hesitation warn off as he finally seemed to calm down, it was a level she could deal with.

"Sorry, you've just never smoked in front of me before, just a bit surprising... come on." Avalon said, leading her.

Shadow and Felix instantly put a sword to Null's throat. "If you have something to say, spi-" Felix and Shadow begin before realizing they're talking in sync again. Shadow glares at Felix while Felix's eyes widen.

"By George! The talking curse has returned. We are all doomed. DOO-"

"Shut the hell up and let the man talk... or rather, force the man to talk!"

Kat's eyebrows furrowed, and she tapped her foot slightly.

"It's practically the first thing I did after I woke up..."

Dax pops back up out of his dreaming state. *Gasp* "Done! It's finally ready! Hey Null, How you holding up?"

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Dax pops back up out of his dreaming state. *Gasp* "Done! It's finally ready! Hey Null, How you holding up?"

[/QUOTE]
"oh...not good i see."

Assailant said:
Shadow and Felix instantly put a sword to Null's throat. "If you have something to say, spi-" Felix and Shadow begin before realizing they're talking in sync again. Shadow glares at Felix while Felix's eyes widen.
"By George! The talking curse has returned. We are all doomed. DOO-"

"Shut the hell up and let the man talk... or rather, force the man to talk!"
"Sir!" A voice reminding Shadow of Three says, coming from behind him.

"Oh, you know... My old friends are holding a sword to my throat... the usual." Null remarks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow turns around. "Three, is that you? I thought you were busy. I-"

"Found him!" Shadow looks up to see figures jump off a rooftop. Smokescreen lands in the back of the alleyway, Nil lands next to Null and holds a gun to his head, and...

Three lands at the entrance to the alleyway.

"Sir, why is there another me?" Three inquires.

(Yes, I HAVE been planning this, you just jumped in at the wrong moment.)

Netherdragon said:
"Oh, you know... My old friends are holding a sword to my throat... the usual." Null remarks.
"well i finally finished what i was dreaming of." dax creates a shining seal of light in his hands. "Its only temporary, but this enchants my weapons with light to defeat the shadow!" Dax summons his gauntlets and uses the enchantment. "awright! now I'm ready!"

(just to be sure, all shadows are weakened in light, right?)

"Hang on... I still need to tell them something...

Ready for another hint you two? I know you from before the blast, and you know me, you just don't recognize me yet."

The fake three looked from three to shadow to nil then shadow.

And then she dropped and lunged up.

One moment it was three coming from the ground, the next it was a Damn black panther, almost invisible in the dark as it tried to sink it's teeth into shadows neck.

Smokescreen made a smoke blast, blasting it over the group and into the street. Smokescreen jumped after this. "I got this." He said, winking at Three before looking at the panther. "Wanna go tough guy."

"WHAT IS IT?!?!" Felix and Shadow yell.

"I've got you at gunpoint and dual sword point, with water at the standby. Talk like your life depends on it, because it does!" Shadow adds.

Xander woke up. "Sorry... The... Epileptics don't do flashing lights." He stood up. "Blake.... Who were those people that ran out of the door? You had blood on your shirt... I don't mind that you killled anyone. Now a days there are probably a bunch of conduits who use their powers for evil, but, who were they?"

Hayabusa rolled over onto the floor and grabbed his head as he screamed out. "Xavier! What is wrong with you!? Do you know how bad that hurts!? Good god, you could have busted my eardrum!" Hayabusa groaned a bit more before he stood up and wobbled around. "Hey.... What happened to you and Zabuza last night? You guy's were here one moment and gone the next..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back