• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Johnomono said:
(I'm voiding further mind prying while I was afk)
Danny dropped to his knees after the first attack, thankfully his block had held and could hold.

Time for theatrics.

Danny slowly stood, shaking.

"I'm ten jerk face! My father taught me that because he knew how others like him were. Other mind readers, thinking they can barge into a persons last sanctuary uninvited. And you proved him right!" Danny screamed, tears streaming down his face.

"My father's last words to me before he died a year ago was to never let anyone in my mind! It is my last sanctuary! You have no right to it! DON'T DO IT AGAIN!" Danny screeched, tears pouring from his face as he fell to his knees with a sob, the memories of his dead father landing atop him like weights.
"We have MUCH bigger things to deal with than you at the moment. I'll deal with you later."

"Hi! I'm Blake! I'm with the girl!" Flux looked to Blake then back to Xander as she waved her hands in front of herself. "I don't know this kid. I just now met him." Blake laughed and got closer to Xander to whisper to him, "She has a disorder that makes her forget all of her friends. The name is.... Hippo..... Flatacomagosus. Don't think about the name to hard, it'll make your brain hurt."

Felix immediately turns and rushes outside, looking for Daniel.

"How should I kill you first?" Shadow asks putting the blade up to Daniel's cheek.

"F-F-F-irst?" Daniel speaks out between tears.

"Oh yes. Once I kill you, I'll get Zabuza to bring you back, only to kill you again." Shadow grins as he cuts Daniel's cheek as blood oozes out of it, causing Daniel to yelp lightly.

"P-P-Please Felix, don't do this!"

"After the shit you've caused me? Tell me everything you know about the members of the FFA, any new ones." Daniel panics.

"Avalon controls light, Lee controls sound and is blind but sees by feeling and is devoted to protecting Sphinx. Why do you want to-"

"DON'T QUESTION ME!" Shadow yells as he cuts Daniel's forehead, causing Daniel to yelp and sob silently. Shadow then puts his hand around Daniel's head. He tries to search through the emotions but feels an almost painful spike as the sadness and fear hit him. However, he finds no hate. "I-Impossible! You have no hate?" To this Daniel only sobs more.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't care!" Shadow says, slashing him in the chest, causing Daniel to scream and get up. "You sit down, time for you to die!"

"NO!!" Daniel yells while sobbing and shoots a blast of air at Shadow, sending him flying through a brick wall. Daniel then runs into an opposite alleyway and falls over crying.

Felix sees Daniel running and chases after him.

(I'll be off for awhile after this.)

Roo said:
(( You were so insistent on two T's in Scarlett but now you're not doing it. xD ))
Kat's eyes narrowed, "I think... I'll just be on my way now."
Avalon was scrambling for something, anything.

"You've even got a scar from a stab wound on your lower back!" He said desperately.

"I," Kat stammered, then part of her snapped, "why should I just trust you. I've had people fuck with me before. You got mind reading or some shit."

"Oh I'm.. Sorry to hear that." I'm Xander... Hippo? That's a we- Anyways.. Are you guys the only ones left? What's. What's going on?" I don't know what happened, I just. I woke up and. I could turn into steel... I'm an alien. What's, what's wrong with me?"

"No! I swear! I know you from before the blast! We were going to get married! I swear! I loved you! I still do! I'd do anything to prove it!" Avalon begged, desperately trying to get her to believe him.

Johnomono said:
"No! I swear! I know you from before the blast! We were going to get married! I swear! I loved you! I still do! I'd do anything to prove it!" Avalon begged, desperately trying to get her to believe him.
"W-well I can't just trust you on a whim," Kat answered.

AB2320 said:
"Oh I'm.. Sorry to hear that." I'm Xander... Hippo? That's a we- Anyways.. Are you guys the only ones left? What's. What's going on?" I don't know what happened, I just. I woke up and. I could turn into steel... I'm an alien. What's, what's wrong with me?"
Blake stared blankly at Xander before turning to Flux. "I think he's insane....." A crude smile grew on Blake's face as he turned to Xander. "I like it!" Flux rolled her eyes and knelled down next to Xander. "I don't have Hippo... Whatever it is he said, it's not real. He's just being stupid. Right?" She said as she turned to Blake. The look on his face showed Flux that Blake was either really dumb or really crazy. "Okay then...." She turned back to Xander and sighed. "Here's the short version, if you don't know why you can turn into steel. Your not an alien. Your a Conduit. Something called the Blast turned you into a Conduit which is basically a person with either the Conduit Gene or someones that a Active Conduit, meaning that they can use their powers unlike the ones with the Conduit Gene. Any questions?"

Assailant said:
Felix immediately turns and rushes outside, looking for Daniel.
"How should I kill you first?" Shadow asks putting the blade up to Daniel's cheek.

"F-F-F-irst?" Daniel speaks out between tears.

"Oh yes. Once I kill you, I'll get Zabuza to bring you back, only to kill you again." Shadow grins as he cuts Daniel's cheek as blood oozes out of it, causing Daniel to yelp lightly.

"P-P-Please Felix, don't do this!"

"After the shit you've caused me? Tell me everything you know about the members of the FFA, any new ones." Daniel panics.

"Avalon controls light, Lee controls sound and is blind but sees by feeling and is devoted to protecting Sphinx. Why do you want to-"

"DON'T QUESTION ME!" Shadow yells as he cuts Daniel's forehead, causing Daniel to yelp and sob silently. Shadow then puts his hand around Daniel's head. He tries to search through the emotions but feels an almost painful spike as the sadness and fear hit him. However, he finds no hate. "I-Impossible! You have no hate?" To this Daniel only sobs more.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't care!" Shadow says, slashing him in the chest, causing Daniel to scream and get up. "You sit down, time for you to die!"

"NO!!" Daniel yells while sobbing and shoots a blast of air at Shadow, sending him flying through a brick wall. Daniel then runs into an opposite alleyway and falls over crying.

Felix sees Daniel running and chases after him.

(I'll be off for awhile after this.)
"Shadow... You made a foolish choice..." Null says as he unsheathes his sword... "Let's have a duel... You and I... follow me, I have an arena..." Null says as he opens the door and looks back.

Meanwhile, Shard is increasing the size of the luminescent crystal as well as it's intensity.

"Give me a chance to prove it to you somehow! Please! I can't go on like this! I thought you were dead but you're not! But you don't remember me! Can you imagine how that feels? The woman I loved, I thought was dead but she's not! But she can't remember me! " Avalon rambled hysterically. It was obvious thst there were three choices. He was serious and telling the truth. Bat shit crazy although he had the matching ring and knew things, or he was an extremely abnormally good actor.

Johnomono said:
"Give me a chance to prove it to you somehow! Please! I can't go on like this! I thought you were dead but you're not! But you don't remember me! Can you imagine how that feels? The woman I loved, I thought was dead but she's not! But she can't remember me! " Avalon rambled hysterically. It was obvious thst there were three choices. He was serious and telling the truth. Bat shit crazy although he had the matching ring and knew things, or he was an extremely abnormally good actor.
"I... M-maybe," Kat mumbled, more confused then anything.

Netherdragon said:
"Shadow... You made a foolish choice..." Null says as he unsheathes his sword... "Let's have a duel... You and I... follow me, I have an arena..." Null says as he opens the door and looks back.
Meanwhile, Shard is increasing the size of the luminescent crystal as well as it's intensity.
Wait! Null! Knock me out! I can help, I swear, but you have to knock me out!

Felix runs after Daniel into the alleyway and sees him crying. "Daniel, are... you okay."

"Why Felix?" Daniel asks between sobs.

"Wha... I don't understand?" Felix asks before suddenly being sent flying back by a gust of wind.

"Why would you try to kill me?" Daniel asks.

"I would never... remember I told you about Shadow?" Felix pleads.

"Y-Yeah?"

"That was him! That wasn't me!" Felix yells, trying to calm down Daniel. Daniel stops throwing wind at him and Felix runs up and kneels next to Daniel.

"R-R-Really?" Daniel asks, his sobs slowing down.

"Of course... I would... never hurt you." He says as Daniel collapses and cries into him. I could hurt him if I get out of control... I have to protect him.

Shadow gets up and passes through the wall to see Null. "Thanks, but no thanks. Last time I checked, we were allies of a sort. I never attacked you, only Daniel. So you'd be betraying me if you fight me. And think what would happen if I told the sires that..."

Null reads his mind, before turning his sword around and hitting Dax so shard, a normal man would be in a coma for days. "Good luck" he thinks.

Assailant said:
Felix runs after Daniel into the alleyway and sees him crying. "Daniel, are... you okay."
"Why Felix?" Daniel asks between sobs.

"Wha... I don't understand?" Felix asks before suddenly being sent flying back by a gust of wind.

"Why would you try to kill me?" Daniel asks.

"I would never... remember I told you about Shadow?" Felix pleads.

"Y-Yeah?"

"That was him! That wasn't me!" Felix yells, trying to calm down Daniel. Daniel stops throwing wind at him and Felix runs up and kneels next to Daniel.

"R-R-Really?" Daniel asks, his sobs slowing down.

"Of course... I would... never hurt you." He says as Daniel collapses and cries into him. I could hurt him if I get out of control... I have to protect him.

Shadow gets up and passes through the wall to see Null. "Thanks, but no thanks. Last time I checked, we were allies of a sort. I never attacked you, only Daniel. So you'd be betraying me if you fight me. And think what would happen if I told the sires that..."
"The sires hate you. Merely meeting with them is a death sentence for most conduits. Null said. As for attacking, you attacked your friend... You are Felix and Felix is You... I've seen you do this many times, to myself included."

Conduit. The name spat evil in Xander's face. He was disgusted by it. "How do I stop being a conduit?" Xander's mind was filled wit questions, but he knew he couldnt ask them all. "Why? What caused it? Were we attacked?"

Flux and Blake laughed at the 'How do I stop being a conduit' question. "Oh! Oh, your to funny! Oh god, I can't breathe!" Both Flux and Blake were rolling around on their backs not, bursting out laughing. Eventually Flux stopped and sat up. "Kid... You can't just stop. I mean, it's not like there's a button in your brain! It's your DNA. Something in it triggered the Conduit Gene, and boom! Steel Kid was born!As for why, what, and were, No one knows why, I don't know why, and I guess we were attacked. But kid, there's nothing wrong with you. Your like everyone else in the world. IT's just some people are scared of Conduits and they spread their fear. You should have fun with your powers! Just don't go around blowing things up. That's what makes the public afraid of us."

Netherdragon said:
Null reads his mind, before turning his sword around and hitting Dax so shard, a normal man would be in a coma for days. "Good luck" he thinks.
As Dax is knocked out, he retreats to his dream world. "Now, i have everything to make it, hope this actually works."

Shadow growls and points his sword at Null, but doesn't actually make a move. "Do NOT call me Felix! Felix is a wimp, a coward! I am more in every way than he could imagine being!"

Kat jump in surprise, pushing him off quickly but not enough to hurt him. Not even a full millisecond in and her whole body burst into flames.

"Don't ever jump on me like that," she growled. Then sighed, returning to normal and calming down. Kat closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair as she thought over things.

"Fine... I'll... Give you some time to... Convince me," Kat answered.

Xander clenched his fists and looked down at the ground. He turned to steel. He shoved Blake and Flux out of his way. He picked up a stationary car and threw it like a football about twenty yards away. He screamed a scream that made Blake and Flux jump and cover their ears. "Someones a little mad" Flux cutely chuckled. Xander returned to his normal state. He collapsed. He began to shake. Sweating. Twitching. Blake and Flux's cheeky attitude gained a sense of urgency. They rushed to Xander, shook him, "Snap out of it!", but Xander continued to shake. He was having a seizure.

Roo said:
Kat jump in surprise, pushing him off quickly but not enough to hurt him. Not even a full millisecond in and her whole body burst into flames.
"Don't ever jump on me like that," she growled. Then sighed, returning to normal and calming down. Kat closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair as she thought over things.

"Fine... I'll... Give you some time to... Convince me," Kat answered.
Avalon was on the ground now, trying his hardest not to hug her again while trying to get back his composure. He was failing horribly on the latter.

Johnomono said:
Avalon was on the ground now, trying his hardest not to hug her again while trying to get back his composure. He was failing horribly on the latter.
Kat sighed deeply, then knelled slightly and gave him a hand to try and help him up.

"I'm... Sorry," she mumbled.

Avalon almost hugged her again, his body twitching in her direction before he jerked himself back and tried to calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back