• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham drew the blinds in the carriage to hide them in the darkly lit carriage. "C'mon Vic, sit up."

"I just need more time." Victor grimaced, sitting up while Adrian gently knocked on the wall of the carriage so it would start moving for a less likely ability of getting caught.

"I just need more time." Victor grimaced, sitting up while Adrian gently knocked on the wall of the carriage so it would start moving for a less likely ability of getting caught.
Graham pouted, "how sad. Should've thought about it, huh?"

Graham pouted, "how sad. Should've thought about it, huh?"

Adrian nodded, Reaver forcefully turning Victor as he tied his hands behind his back so he wouldn't get any funny ideas.

"Especially since you borrowed so much." Adrian pouted as well before grinning and shooting Victor in the foot once out of the town. Victor having yelled in pain.

Adrian nodded, Reaver forcefully turning Victor as he tied his hands behind his back so he wouldn't get any funny ideas.

"Especially since you borrowed so much." Adrian pouted as well before grinning and shooting Victor in the foot once out of the town. Victor having yelled in pain.
Graham snickered, "ahhhh i love those sounds."

Graham snickered, "ahhhh i love those sounds."

"Ain't it great?" Adrian grinned, moving to sit on the ledge of the back of the seat. He'd then grab the bleeding male before pulling him back and looking to Graham - claws sticking into Vic's neck to keep him still. "Yer turn!"

"Ain't it great?" Adrian grinned, moving to sit on the ledge of the back of the seat. He'd then grab the bleeding male before pulling him back and looking to Graham - claws sticking into Vic's neck to keep him still. "Yer turn!"
Graham grabbed Vic's arm and held it out horizontally to him. He turned it so the elbow was pointed up before putting slight pressure on the elbow with his raised foot. "We really didn't want to do this, Vic. But you left us no fucking choice." And with that the bone snapped under his foot as he stomped down on the elbow.

Graham grabbed Vic's arm and held it out horizontally to him. He turned it so the elbow was pointed up before putting slight pressure on the elbow with his raised foot. "We really didn't want to do this, Vic. But you left us no fucking choice." And with that the bone snapped under his foot as he stomped down on the elbow.

Victor widened his eyes, letting them remain locked on his arm before another cry of pain was heard to follow the snap.

Adrian gave a sadistic smile before he looked to Reaver. "Y'want the next go?"

Reaver shook his head, simply watching from his seat. "All I ask is t' set him on fire once we stop. Aaall I ask."

Adrian nodded to this while his claws dug deeper into the flesh of the neck. "I bet y'll cook nice, Vic." He'd then move, hopping off the seat to smash his heel into the wounded foot before he'd turn and cock the hammer back after Victor cried out once more.

Victor widened his eyes, letting them remain locked on his arm before another cry of pain was heard to follow the snap.

Adrian gave a sadistic smile before he looked to Reaver. "Y'want the next go?"

Reaver shook his head, simply watching from his seat. "All I ask is t' set him on fire once we stop. Aaall I ask."

Adrian nodded to this while his claws dug deeper into the flesh of the neck. "I bet y'll cook nice, Vic." He'd then move, hopping off the seat to smash his heel into the wounded foot before he'd turn and cock the hammer back after Victor cried out once more.
"Our victims usually do."

"Our victims usually do."

"'specially with all that alcohol in yer system, buddy." Reaver smiled innocently while Vincent cried.

"I just wanna go home!"

"Ohhh, but we're having so much FUN!" Adrian growled out with a grin before hitting the male across the face with his gun.

"'specially with all that alcohol in yer system, buddy." Reaver smiled innocently while Vincent cried.

"I just wanna go home!"

"Ohhh, but we're having so much FUN!" Adrian growled out with a grin before hitting the male across the face with his gun.
(SKIIIIIIIIIP)

Graham stretched, "well that's done." The crackle of fire behind him as he smiled.

(SKIIIIIIIIIP)

Graham stretched, "well that's done." The crackle of fire behind him as he smiled.

Reaver popped his fingers with a grin while turning to face both Graham and Adrian. "That was fun."

"Oh, we all know you definitely did."

Reaver snickered, looking to Adrian. "Y'feel better, Adee?"

"I feel refreshed, yes." Adrian stretched, smirking still. "You both ready t'head back?"

"Home is where the heart is. And if i don't go home soon, i will die."

Adrian blinked, rolling his eyes as he began to walk. "Y're so fucking dramatic." He stated, but smirked as he made his way to the carriage.

Raver cocked his head before looking to Graham. "Let's run t' the carriage, mister bear! Run like it's the Engranussian Olympics!"

Adrian blinked, rolling his eyes as he began to walk. "Y're so fucking dramatic." He stated, but smirked as he made his way to the carriage.

Raver cocked his head before looking to Graham. "Let's run t' the carriage, mister bear! Run like it's the Engranussian Olympics!"

"but i'm an awesome dramatic! Wanna hop on my back?" He smirked to Reaver.

Graham snickered, quickly passing by Adrian as he opened the carriage door for the men.

Adrian raised a brow, watching the two pass by before rolling his eyes with a smirk still on his face.

Reaver hugged Graham's neck, kissing his cheek and sliding off once there. "Thanks f'r the ride." He smiled, hopping into the carriage.

Adrian raised a brow, watching the two pass by before rolling his eyes with a smirk still on his face.

Reaver hugged Graham's neck, kissing his cheek and sliding off once there. "Thanks f'r the ride." He smiled, hopping into the carriage.
"You're welcome. Anything for my number one." He then got in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back