• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham blinked, "what did you say to me? " he asked, his heart in his chest.

"Warlocks are usually magical." Adrian replied before raising his finger. "And, before y' freak out, don't worry. Already promised mama Aileen a looooong time ago that I wouldn't tell anyone. I haven't and I would never. I know how people are with this stuff."

"How, though? How did you know?" Reaver blinked a few times, eyes still wide.

"Warlocks are usually magical." Adrian replied before raising his finger. "And, before y' freak out, don't worry. Already promised mama Aileen a looooong time ago that I wouldn't tell anyone. I haven't and I would never. I know how people are with this stuff."

"How, though? How did you know?" Reaver blinked a few times, eyes still wide.
"Please answer. " he asked, somewhat shaking.

"Please answer. " he asked, somewhat shaking.

Reaver turned his attention to Graham at the nervousness, moving to grip his hand with his own before drifting his gaze back to Adrian. "Now." He added, a growl in his tone.

Adrian blinked, sighing. "Mama Aileen." He admitted before leaning forward with his arms on his legs, and his eyes on his hands. "Before we came here, and Reavy, you'll know this part at least. My, um... My father's men, his... white coats, to be specific... had finally managed t' seal off my own powers after six years of trying t' 'seal off a threat', all because when I was six something snapped in me during a training session with Alduin. Blacked out, rammed my seeping claws into his stomach and nearly killed him. Not that he wasn't asking f'r it after all the whipping, beat-downs and fucking taunts." Adrian moved his head back to rest against the wall and the back of the seat. His hands locking at the fingers while he used them to brush his hair back - holding his hands at the back of his head. "Mama always said t' never use that power, especially since Alduin was so bent on revealing it. And dad didn't even know I had this, in the first place. So imagine his surprise and anger. Especially towards mama after finding out that she never told--" He shook his head at the memory while Reaver listened. Adrian got back to it. "Anyways... By the time we got here with you and yer family, Graham, I was barely even able t' use my werewolf side alone, and yet it was all building up t' dangerous levels with no way of release because of those fucking white coats. I guess Mama Aileen saw that and she wanted to help so whatever could have happened, wouldn't have... And she did. She helped break the seal with her own magick, and simply told me all I had t'do in return was not tell anyone of the family secret."

(And to be a good boy. But Adrian won't say that out loud with how he is. XD )

Last edited:
Reaver turned his attention to Graham at the nervousness, moving to grip his hand with his own before drifting his gaze back to Adrian. "Now." He added, a growl in his tone.

Adrian blinked, sighing. "Mama Aileen." He admitted before leaning forward with his arms on his legs, and his eyes on his hands. "Before we came here, and Reavy, you'll know this part at least. My, um... My father's men, his... white coats, to be specific... had finally managed t' seal off my own powers after six years of trying t' 'seal off a threat', all because when I was six something snapped in me during a training session with Alduin. Blacked out, rammed my seeping claws into his stomach and nearly killed him. Not that he wasn't asking f'r it after all the whipping, beat-downs and fucking taunts." Adrian moved his head back to rest against the wall and the back of the seat. His hands locking at the fingers while he used them to brush his hair back - holding his hands at the back of his head. "Mama always said t' never use that power, especially since Alduin was so bent on revealing it. And dad didn't even know I had this, in the first place. So imagine his surprise and anger. Especially towards mama after finding out that she never told--" He shook his head at the memory while Reaver listened. Adrian got back to it. "Anyways... By the time we got here with you and yer family, Graham, I was barely even able t' use my werewolf side alone, and yet it was all building up t' dangerous levels with no way of release because of those fucking white coats. I guess Mama Aileen saw that and she wanted to help so whatever could have happened, wouldn't have... And she did. She helped break the seal with her own magick, and simply told me all I had t'do in return was not tell anyone of the family secret."

(And to be a good boy. But Adrian won't say that out loud with how he is. XD )
(what a good boy).
Graham sighed, "she was always super kind and helpful. "

(what a good boy).
Graham sighed, "she was always super kind and helpful. "

Reaver nodded in agreement to that, lowering an ear. "Why didn't y' tell him y'knew already?"

Adrian shrugged. "Never really had the chance." He'd then glance to Graham, lowering his hands from his head as he gave a sincere look. "Sorry if I gave y' a heart attack, there, Graham. I really am."

Reaver nodded in agreement to that, lowering an ear. "Why didn't y' tell him y'knew already?"

Adrian shrugged. "Never really had the chance." He'd then glance to Graham, lowering his hands from his head as he gave a sincere look. "Sorry if I gave y' a heart attack, there, Graham. I really am."
Graham smiled sadly. "Sorry I kept such a big secret from you. Even if you do understand, it took me so much strength not to tell anyone. Then you already know that Reaver and the kids know, right?"

Graham smiled sadly. "Sorry I kept such a big secret from you. Even if you do understand, it took me so much strength not to tell anyone. Then you already know that Reaver and the kids know, right?"

"Aaah, it's fine. And I did know. Mostly because yer with Reaver so it was bound t' come out. And, as f'r the kids... I knew that, too. Y' think it was by just some miracle that Dei was out of his coma by the time we got home? Or how the twins got a head start at their own powers BEFORE they knew they were my kids. Wasn't hard t' find out that part, at least." Adrian grinned. "On another note That's pretty fucking cool."

G
"Aaah, it's fine. And I did know. Mostly because yer with Reaver so it was bound t' come out. And, as f'r the kids... I knew that, too. Y' think it was by just some miracle that Dei was out of his coma by the time we got home? Or how the twins got a head start at their own powers BEFORE they knew they were my kids. Wasn't hard t' find out that part, at least." Adrian grinned. "On another note That's pretty fucking cool."
Graham looked to the ground as he smiled. "To be fair, i wasn't going to be able to contain myself from them. Once they figured out that i had powers, they were all on trying to get me to teach them. And y'know i'm a sucker for puppy eyes."

G

Graham looked to the ground as he smiled. "To be fair, i wasn't going to be able to contain myself from them. Once they figured out that i had powers, they were all on trying to get me to teach them. And y'know i'm a sucker for puppy eyes."

Adrian laughed. "I don't know anyone that isn't."

"Evil people. That's who. Evil, evil people."

Adrian and Reaver both nodded in agreement, Reaver resting his head on Graham's shoulder. "People that can look at a sad, injured puppy and walk away like nothing." Reaver agreed.

Adrian and Reaver both nodded in agreement, Reaver resting his head on Graham's shoulder. "People that can look at a sad, injured puppy and walk away like nothing." Reaver agreed.
"I don't like those people. Those people either end up on my hit list, or better stay hidden."

"I don't like those people. Those people either end up on my hit list, or better stay hidden."

"I can agree t' that." Adrian smirked, glancing to the window.

"Me tooooooo." Reaver smiled, Rika barking before Reaver softly scratched her back. "Of course. Rika too."

Graham snickered, "because Rika's the best!"

Rika happily stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes while Reaver snickered. "The best sass queen in ALL of the land!"

"ALL HAIL THE SASS QUEEN!" Adrian added before looking up as the carriage finally stopped.

Rika happily stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes while Reaver snickered. "The best sass queen in ALL of the land!"

"ALL HAIL THE SASS QUEEN!" Adrian added before looking up as the carriage finally stopped.

Graham smirked before looking up as well. "We're here. How ya wanna do this again, my king?"

Graham smirked before looking up as well. "We're here. How ya wanna do this again, my king?"

"Mercer should be here f'r us t' meet up with, and hopefully he's got Victor in his sights still. From there, we bring Victor to the carriage f'r that 'talk'." Adrian grinned darkly.

"And, if things go south?"

"Just follow my lead." Adrian stated, loading his .45 caliber pistols before concealing them both in his jacket. He'd then stand, slowly stepping out before looking around for Mercer.

"Mercer should be here f'r us t' meet up with, and hopefully he's got Victor in his sights still. From there, we bring Victor to the carriage f'r that 'talk'." Adrian grinned darkly.

"And, if things go south?"

"Just follow my lead." Adrian stated, loading his .45 caliber pistols before concealing them both in his jacket. He'd then stand, slowly stepping out before looking around for Mercer.
Graham got out as well, smiling. "Ahhhh only issue about this is the wait."

"Mercer usually works fast, so we could be good."

"I hope so." Reaver smirked before looking to Adrian. "Anything?"

"Not yet." Adrian stated, sliding on his sunglasses before raising a brow when he spotted Mercer up ahead. Once Mercer spotted the group, Mercer nodded his head to gesture them over before nodding again in the direction of the tavern.

"I hope so." Reaver smirked before looking to Adrian. "Anything?"

"Not yet." Adrian stated, sliding on his sunglasses before raising a brow when he spotted Mercer up ahead. Once Mercer spotted the group, Mercer nodded his head to gesture them over before nodding again in the direction of the tavern.
Graham smiled, "let's go 'talk'." He then headed to the tavern.

Graham smiled, "let's go 'talk'." He then headed to the tavern.

"Hmhmhm." Reaver laughed through a closed lip smirk while he followed with Rika at his side, Adrian having followed, as well.

"Casual as y'can get, boys. Just until we get him where we want 'im." Adrian quietly Advised, nodding to Mercer in passing.

"Hmhmhm." Reaver laughed through a closed lip smirk while he followed with Rika at his side, Adrian having followed, as well.

"Casual as y'can get, boys. Just until we get him where we want 'im." Adrian quietly Advised, nodding to Mercer in passing.
Graham nodded, "we know how to play." He opened the door for the gentlemen.

Graham nodded, "we know how to play." He opened the door for the gentlemen.

Reaver let his brother in first after also nodding, slowly moving in to follow him while quietly giving a happy sigh at the alcohol in the air. Adrian kept his sunglasses on, slowly scanning the bar before setting his gaze on Legrand at the bar. He'd then run his hand along the bar counter before looking to Graham and Reaver while holding his smirk. "You boys up f'r a drink?" He asked, secretly gesturing to the target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back