• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Reaver let his brother in first after also nodding, slowly moving in to follow him while quietly giving a happy sigh at the alcohol in the air. Adrian kept his sunglasses on, slowly scanning the bar before setting his gaze on Legrand at the bar. He'd then run his hand along the bar counter before looking to Graham and Reaver while holding his smirk. "You boys up f'r a drink?" He asked, secretly gesturing to the target.
Graham smiled, "i'm always down for a drink, silly goose."

Graham followed, giving a seat next to the victim for Adrian. "I haven't been here in a while."

"Been a few years, hasn't it?" Reaver grinned, moving to sit on Graham's opposite side while Adrian sat next to Victor, and Rika kept an eye on the male from the other side just in case he decided to book it.

"Certainly has." Adrian grinned, rolling his shoulders after he sat.

Victor looked up from his drink, his heart leaping to his throat at the sight of the familiar faces.

"Been a few years, hasn't it?" Reaver grinned, moving to sit on Graham's opposite side while Adrian sat next to Victor, and Rika kept an eye on the male from the other side just in case he decided to book it.

"Certainly has." Adrian grinned, rolling his shoulders after he sat.

Victor looked up from his drink, his heart leaping to his throat at the sight of the familiar faces.
Graham's smile grew at that, "i truly have missed this place."

Graham's smile grew at that, "i truly have missed this place."

"Should see if we could go out more. What're we gettin'?" Reaver asked Graham and Adrian with a smirk.

"Glass of Scotch Whiskey, f'r me." Adrian kept his grin, pretending not to notice the anxious male beside him until the bar tender slid Adrian his drink. Adrian then took the tumbler glass, lifting it as he took a drink before looking over as Victor anxiously moved in his seat. He'd then give the threatening 'I know who you are' smirk.

Victor widened his eyes, soon quickly making an attempt to leave his seat before stopping and turning back to the bar counter after spotting Rika. Victor's eyes then anxiously looked to the clock, and then the closest exit which he'd spot out of the corner of his eye.

"Should see if we could go out more. What're we gettin'?" Reaver asked Graham and Adrian with a smirk.

"Glass of Scotch Whiskey, f'r me." Adrian kept his grin, pretending not to notice the anxious male beside him until the bar tender slid Adrian his drink. Adrian then took the tumbler glass, lifting it as he took a drink before looking over as Victor anxiously moved in his seat. He'd then give the threatening 'I know who you are' smirk.

Victor widened his eyes, soon quickly making an attempt to leave his seat before stopping and turning back to the bar counter after spotting Rika. Victor's eyes then anxiously looked to the clock, and then the closest exit which he'd spot out of the corner of his eye.
Graham then turned his head to Victor. "Do I. . . do i know you from somewhere? Was it college? I swear to the Gods, i know you." He stood up, slapping Victor's back in a 'friendly' sort of manner.

Graham then turned his head to Victor. "Do I. . . do i know you from somewhere? Was it college? I swear to the Gods, i know you." He stood up, slapping Victor's back in a 'friendly' sort of manner.

Victor widened his eyes, moving slightly at the slap while his anxious eyes fell back to the table. "N-No, I... I don't think we know each other."

Reaver turned his head to look at the male, smirking a bit. "No, now that I look at y', you seem friendly t'me, too."

Victor widened his eyes, moving slightly at the slap while his anxious eyes fell back to the table. "N-No, I... I don't think we know each other."

Reaver turned his head to look at the male, smirking a bit. "No, now that I look at y', you seem friendly t'me, too."
"See? Vic, was it?"

"See? Vic, was it?"

Heartbeat in his ears, Victor furrowed his brows. "I... Victor, yeah."

Adrian gave a bit more of a snarl in his smirk, setting his drink down as he looked to Victor. "I knew I knew y'from somewhere."

Victor tensed at the sight of the teeth, "Heh. W-W-Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I've reaaally gotta get going."

Heartbeat in his ears, Victor furrowed his brows. "I... Victor, yeah."

Adrian gave a bit more of a snarl in his smirk, setting his drink down as he looked to Victor. "I knew I knew y'from somewhere."

Victor tensed at the sight of the teeth, "Heh. W-W-Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I've reaaally gotta get going."
"Oh that's okay! We'll go with you then. "

"Oh that's okay! We'll go with you then. "

Victor widened his eyes. "OH! Th-That's okay! I'm sure you three boys are busy with business and whatnot." He laughed nervously.

"Naaah, we're just... Travelin'. We're free right now, right boys?" Adrian grinned, paying the barkeep before slowly standing when Victor stood.

Victor widened his eyes. "OH! Th-That's okay! I'm sure you three boys are busy with business and whatnot." He laughed nervously.

"Naaah, we're just... Travelin'. We're free right now, right boys?" Adrian grinned, paying the barkeep before slowly standing when Victor stood.
"Hell yeah, we are! Let's go, bud. "

Graham got up, following.

Adrian would then follow, as well. Victor stepping outside to look for a way out, but before he could, Reaver grinned and moved to Victor's side.

"I wouldn't, if I were you. Rika loves t' chase." He stated quietly, prompting Victor to look back at Rika again with wide eyes.

Adrian would then follow, as well. Victor stepping outside to look for a way out, but before he could, Reaver grinned and moved to Victor's side.

"I wouldn't, if I were you. Rika loves t' chase." He stated quietly, prompting Victor to look back at Rika again with wide eyes.
"And she's always quick enough to catch. "

"Oh we are. Ooooh we are. "

"Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmm." Adrian chuckled while the group led him to the carriage's direction. "We'll talk, alright."

"I could call f'r help right now. Y'know that, ri--" Victor clenched his teeth at the cold barrel of a .45 that poked against his back. While Adrian did this, Reaver made sure to block the action from view by sticking close.

"I mean, y'could. But as far as the good people of this town know, you could be a criminal that we're simply apprehending." Adrian gave a casual shrug, the dire devil seemed to show in his smile, and behind his sunglasses. "Y'owe us a loootta gold, Legrand. A looot."

"Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmm." Adrian chuckled while the group led him to the carriage's direction. "We'll talk, alright."

"I could call f'r help right now. Y'know that, ri--" Victor clenched his teeth at the cold barrel of a .45 that poked against his back. While Adrian did this, Reaver made sure to block the action from view by sticking close.

"I mean, y'could. But as far as the good people of this town know, you could be a criminal that we're simply apprehending." Adrian gave a casual shrug, the dire devil seemed to show in his smile, and behind his sunglasses. "Y'owe us a loootta gold, Legrand. A looot."
"So much in fact that it's worth your life. if you don't pay the price, of course."

"So much in fact that it's worth your life. if you don't pay the price, of course."

"Wh-What if I get you guys the money!?"

"You'd better have it in y'r pocket." Adrian stated, Mercer opening the carriage as that's where he was waiting.

"You kidding? I don't carry that kinda coin on me!"

"Wh-What if I get you guys the money!?"

"You'd better have it in y'r pocket." Adrian stated, Mercer opening the carriage as that's where he was waiting.

"You kidding? I don't carry that kinda coin on me!"
"Then i guess you're shit out of luck, my friend." He helped subtly pushed Victor by the arm into the carriage and got in.

"Then i guess you're shit out of luck, my friend." He helped subtly pushed Victor by the arm into the carriage and got in.

"Ain't that a shaaame." Reaver remarked, letting Adrian in next after Adrian pushed Victor, as well. He'd then follow with Rika before closing the door.

"Ain't that a shaaame." Reaver remarked, letting Adrian in next after Adrian pushed Victor, as well. He'd then follow with Rika before closing the door.
Graham drew the blinds in the carriage to hide them in the darkly lit carriage. "C'mon Vic, sit up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back