Indescribable (Closed)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](What? Is he not there?)

[/QUOTE]
(Idk, just seeing what he says.)

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel]Raven and Naomi both laughed, the same awkward laugh. "He...heeee..."
~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi then dragged three horses back to the group. "Maybe we do need horses." She grinned sheepishly.

[/QUOTE]
Both Dei-Loki and Malvo seemed to huff in sync with each other as soon as they heard the awkward laugh. The two watching as Naomi brought the horses over.

"Just how far is it, by horse?" Dei-Loki blinked, gently patting one of the horses. Looking from the horses to Raven and Naomi.

(Though, now that I have the PC again, I can see how long my sentences will be)

Terricus nodded and walked up more, humming his old time tone, thinking of his mother, and the sweet cakes she'd bake in the bakery, "God I miss her, and I plan to see her again some day." he said, looking into the sky.

@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @Comet

Naomi looked to Loki. "We'll make it just a bit before dark" She started to regret that Raven lied, it was actually quite far away.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Torche Gen Daro." Ravens beautiful stallion appeared behind him, and the next instant he was on it. "If you wish to make it, we better get started..." He had a small smile, he was glad he finally got to test put his horse.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I liked because if I said anything, it'd be too short to pass as anything)
@JayJin
(I see, okay good to know.)

Nicholas nodded his head at Mia's comment and then went behind her, going forward so she would be on Nicholas's back.

Masaru watched Terricus, "you're not getting anything out of me." He said to Kirara as he walked a few steps ahead of her. He kept his eyes trained on Nicholas.

@Comet @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177

JayJin said:
Nicholas nodded his head at Mia's comment and then went behind her, going forward so she would be on Nicholas's back.

Masaru watched Terricus, "you're not getting anything out of me." He said to Kirara as he walked a few steps ahead of her. He kept his eyes trained on Nicholas.

"Good, you already knew what I wanted to ask about. Spill it tough guy." Kiara said, grabbing Masaru and whipping him around so he had no choice but to look at her. "If you don't want to tell me. Just know that I will ask again later. So you might as well tell me now."

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel]Naomi looked to Loki. "We'll make it just a bit before dark" She started to regret that Raven lied, it was actually quite far away.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Torche Gen Daro." Ravens beautiful stallion appeared behind him, and the next instant he was on it. "If you wish to make it, we better get started..." He had a small smile, he was glad he finally got to test put his horse.

[/QUOTE]
"Hope you're right." Dei-Loki would remark to Naomi's answer, sighing gently before mounting one of the horses. "I'm regretting not bringing Tromluí with me." He'd reply, smirking a bit in the process.

"You should've brought him." Malvo replied, looking to his 'twin' with a lifted brow.

"Ah, I'd be afraid t' leave him in a stable with other horses. That Nightmare horse barley gets along with the other horses in his own stable." Dei-Loki replied with a bit of a heavy heart as he looked to the horse he was currently on. It wasn't the same, that was for sure. Releasing a sigh, he'd then nod before looking ahead. "Alright, let's head off."

(Im back! Space was cool. The Milky Way was absolutely beautiful to look at. 10/10 would galaxy again. Now I've got to catch up.)

"What do you want me to say? Huh, why are you so set on me?" Masaru pulled his arm away from her grasp.

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Rei looked at Cristina's necklace and then followed her out the door. "so where are we going?" She asked, not really caring where they headed. She just liked being around Cristina.

[/QUOTE]
"Were going where the adventure is" She told Rei with a grin. She lead Rei to the stables and paid for two horses. She found a grey horse with white spots. "Im going to call her Mouse" she said strapping her violin to the horse and put her bow tucked into the saddlebag on the left.

JayJin said:
"What do you want me to say? Huh, why are you so set on me?" Masaru pulled his arm away from her grasp.
@Shiro kurogane
"I'm set on you because I love you. And I wanna know why you look like you remembered something." Kiara said, moving to stand In his way. She stared at him intently.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
"Were going where the adventure is" She told Rei with a grin. She lead Rei to the stables and paid for two horses. She found a grey horse with white spots. "Im going to call her Mouse" she said strapping her violin to the horse and put her bow tucked into the saddlebag on the left.

[/QUOTE]
"To where the adventure is?" Rei questioned and giggled as a horse walked eagerly up to her. "Do you want me to ride you?" She spoke to the horse who now was letting Rei pet it. The horse gave a sort of sound, as I'd to answer her. "I'll call this one ash." Rei now spoke to Cristina.

(I'm off to sleep guys. Night)

(Yup, bed time for most of us. Goodnight, everyone.)

Masaru sighed as he continued. "I was just remembering my childhood, that's it."

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]To where the adventure is?" Rei questioned and giggled as a horse walked eagerly up to her. "Do you want me to ride you?" She spoke to the horse who now was letting Rei pet it. The horse gave a sort of sound, as I'd to answer her. "I'll call this one ash." Rei now spoke to Cristina.

[/QUOTE]
"They say it's bad luck to go to sea with a no named ship, so why wouldn't it be the same with a horse" she said to Rei, mounting Mouse. "To adventure!" She said trotting down the road pointing forward to the horizon.

Dania noticed a couple of adventurers, currently, the deep purple of her eyes had turned a bright magenta, but didn't exactly care. She can't change this. It would happen wether she likes it or not. Approaching the adventurers, she noticed a few were supernatural, like herself, they can tell she's an oddball just by her eyes, since sunglasses don't exist yet. "Oh, hi. I'm Dania."

Aleena stayed hidden, she literally cannot risk it, cover blown and bye bye head. She might show up later, meet up with them accidentally or something like that.

@JayJin @xXLittleLokiXx

JayJin said:
(Yup, bed time for most of us. Goodnight, everyone.)
Masaru sighed as he continued. "I was just remembering my childhood, that's it."
Kirara smiled softly, "see? Was that so hard?" She pat his head and grinned. "Honestly, you act like I am a parasite. The least you could do is tell me things like this."

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
"They say it's bad luck to go to sea with a no named ship, so why wouldn't it be the same with a horse" she said to Rei, mounting Mouse. "To adventure!" She said trotting down the road pointing forward to the horizon.

[/QUOTE]
"They? Who says that? Are we going to meet them?" Rei asked, mounting Ash and letting the smokey grey steed follow Cristina without being prompted to.

JayJin said:

(I'm gonna guess he lifted her up onto his back. xD )

Mia Roquell Mia jumped when Nicholas lifted her up onto his back. She looked down at him, holding onto him carefully so she didn't hurt him. "Thank you.." She said softly.

She laid down a little bit on his back, and a minute after she laid down, she was out. One arm under her head holding on, the other hanging off. Her legs were also hanging off, but they had a little crook to them.
@JayJin

(Now that she is asleep, you can use him for other things and they won't be stagnate while I'm at work.
xD )

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"They? Who says that? Are we going to meet them?" Rei asked, mounting Ash and letting the smokey grey steed follow Cristina without being prompted to.

[/QUOTE]
"Its just a superstition poeple have" she answered with a shug. She then positioned herself so she was riding next to Rei.

Nicholas felt Mia's body shift and knew she was passed out. I called it.

"I rather have you gone than have you learn anything about me." Masaru said in a monotone voice.

JayJin said:
"I rather have you gone than have you learn anything about me." Masaru said in a monotone voice.
(I would continue to post, but I have her asleep and I have a while before I go to work now.;3; I got called and they don't need me until 11:30.-.-)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
"Its just a superstition poeple have" she answered with a shug. She then positioned herself so she was riding next to Rei.

[/QUOTE]
"A saying? Oh.." Rei grinned as she just now go it, after Cristina had explained. She smiled again at Cristina moving to bring Mouse beside Ash.

JayJin said:
"Well too bad, I'm here and I'm staying and I planning on learning more about you." Kiara smiled and booped his nose with a wink.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Kiara smiled and booped his nose with a wink.

[/QUOTE]
(AHHHHHHH noooo not the boop!)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"A saying? Oh.." Rei grinned as she just now go it, after Cristina had explained. She smiled again at Cristina moving to bring Mouse beside Ash.

[/QUOTE]
Cristina continued to ride in silence, looking off at the group of travelers that were a considerable distance in front of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back