Indescribable (Closed)

"Do you think we'll need horses?" Malvo had asked as they neared the stables. "I know you don't like riding any horses accept fer Tromluí, but..."

"You all can get horses, if you wish. I'm not too sure if I'll need one." Dei-Loki would shrug at the question, looking ahead. Being a shadow wolf, he rarely grew tired when it came to travel. Besides, Malvo had been correct. The only horse he liked to ride was his nightmare horse, Tromluí. But he'd been back home.

Malvo blinked to that before nodding and deciding he didn't need a horse, either. Though, he still watched the horses in the stables as they slowly neared them.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Okay guys Im off to an observatory to look at space. May or may not be replies... because space)

[/QUOTE]
(Have fun!)

Nicholas huffed, nuzzling the doe. It was gesture in understanding. He barked as she bounded again. He felt as if he was a little pup again. He leaped up into the air and over her, landing on his paws.

"Nicholas! Don't go too far!" Masaru yelled. He gave a quick glance to Kirara to see if she was still following then turned his full attention back to Nicholas. "I see, so you think working with us is going to help you out?" Masaru snickered. "You're better off with a priest than us, boy."

@Comet @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177

Raven looked to the horses, then looked back to Naomi. I don't believe we'd need a horse...I always summon one. You mean I summon it. Yes, yes be quiet Toma. Raven then let Naomi decide.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi admired the horses, she had always loved riding them. "We're fine." She was mainly talking about her and Raven. "If we need one, Raven will be able to help with that."

JayJin said:
Nicholas huffed, nuzzling the doe. It was gesture in understanding. He barked as she bounded again. He felt as if he was a little pup again. He leaped up into the air and over her, landing on his paws.
"Nicholas! Don't go too far!" Masaru yelled. He gave a quick glance to Kirara to see if she was still following then turned his full attention back to Nicholas. "I see, so you think working with us is going to help you out?" Masaru snickered. "You're better off with a priest than us, boy."

"You guys don't kill for fun now do you?" He asked, scared of the decision he made,he wanted to explore the world,not kill everyone in it. He hopes that they don't, because it's too late to get out of the contract. So now, even if they kill for fun, then Terricus might have to save people out of his masters sight, and not kill anyone willingly.

Dei-Loki would nod in response to both Naomi and Raven, his gaze turning ahead once more. "Alright, we'll travel on foot." He'd say before grinning and glancing to Malvo - speaking within his mind. 'Unless the Princess wants a horse of her own~'

Malvo widened his eyes at that, returning Dei-Loki's look with a glare as he spoke to him mentally. 'Shut up. You didn't tell them, did you?'

'Relax, Malvo. Yer secret is still safe.' Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker, looking ahead as his ear flicked underneath his hood.

@mewbot5408, @Raven Daniel

Raven sighed, his eyes gleaming red, he planted his hand into the ground, with one might punch. "Torche gen daro." As he muttered the phrase, a horse exited a portal, and appeared beside Raven. "Still got it." The horse then dispersed with a flick of his wrist. "So where are we going again?"

Malvo blinked, glancing back to the horse before perking a brow as it had vanished. "Good question." He then looked to Dei-Loki once more. "Care to explain?"

"A-As of right now?" Dei-Loki lifted his brow, gaze still ahead. "We've got no true destination, other than to make it to the next village before it gets too late."

@mewbot5408, @Raven Daniel

Nicholas kept playing around Mia.

Masaru looked to Terricus for a second and then turned back. "We don't kill for fun, nor do we kill the innocent. Nor is it a we. My brother, would never kill a man. As for me, I have killed thousands." He then turned to Kirara humming. A flashback of when his mom and a little Masaru went to pick at the apple trees came into his mind. She would always hum it and he would join with.

JayJin said:

Mia mia bounded after him when he leaped over her, the amulet connected to the scarf around her neck glowing brightly, along with her blue eyes. She heard Marasu yell at them, so she slowed down a little bit to a walk instead of a bounding run.

Her body was aching with sleep, but she held it off, smiling as Nicholas acted like a puppy. Cute. She thought, smiling at him.
@JayJin

(I wanna ship it, yet it'll be a verrryyyyy slow ship cause she don't know anything.
xD )

Kirara saw Masaru and Terricus looking at her while she hummed the tune. She paused, "what? why are you two staring at me?" She asked just as Terricus asked her what the song was. "oh.. its a melody kitsune in the far past used to sing. the song's name has long since been lost, but the song itself has different interpretations in for anyone who hears it." Kirara explained and went back to humming it, the song.

@JayJin @Comet @CERBERUS177

Nicholas shook his fur, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he trotted on the forest floor. He looked to Mia, spotting signs of tiredness in her features. He moved close, pushing her slightly with his body.

Masaru turned back around, clenching his fist. "Stop that damn song." He growled before moving away from the two that he was with.

Mia Roquell Mia felt him move against her and she leaned against him, panting slightly. "I'm okay, just a little worn out. I can make it." She said, shifting back into her human form and walked.

She looked off into the darkness, Nicholas lighting the things up around her. Soon she'll go back into her deer form and bound beside him again, but for now she needed to stop moving so much.

She stifled a yawn, turning her hand away so he couldn't see it and chuckled. She looked behind her at the group, seeing Marasu getting angry with the other too as she gave him a questioning look.
"I'm guessing they're annoying him?" She asked Nicholas.
@JayJin @Shiro @CERBERUS177

"Well the next town over isn't that far." Raven tried to make the trip sound shorter than it actually was. He had only went to the other town once or twice, but for certain missions.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm gonna go to bed.cx I'll most likely pick up tomorrow, and I'll be very spotty tomorrow, since I have to work ALL DAY. GOODNIGHT GUYS!!)

Comet said:
(I'm gonna go to bed.cx I'll most likely pick up tomorrow, and I'll be very spotty tomorrow, since I have to work ALL DAY. GOODNIGHT GUYS!!)
(goodnight)

Kirara looked at Masaru's eyes for a moment and stopped humming. She could tell he was either remembering or had remembered something. And the memory had pissed him off for some reason. She would have asked about it. BUt knowing Masaru he wouldn't say shit with Terricus next to them. "hey Terricus, could you kindly go away for a minute?"

@JayJin @Comet @CERBERUS177

Comet said:
(night)

Raven and Naomi both laughed, the same awkward laugh. "He...heeee..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi then dragged three horses back to the group. "Maybe we do need horses." She grinned sheepishly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back