Indescribable (Closed)

"No, don't stop~." Elizabeth whined and hugged Nia. Jacob looked to the twins, "yup, I guess all animals that can allow their tails and ears to show are sensitive to that." Nicholas's face went completely red when Mia hinted at something. "Don't even think about it, Mia. If you did that to me, I don't think I could stop myself from doing something very very naughty to you." he felt his cheek grew hotter as he thought of it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Nicholas, no! Innocence! She's innocent. She'll have to learn someday, on her own. She'll be the first to come to me, I can't say it to her. I can barely talk when i'm around her.

Masaru wrapped a few of his tails around Kirara, keeping her still on his back as he turned and ran. He would've fought them, if not for her. Yet, she was so vulnerable and weak that it was a dangerous game to play. He jumped to the top of the roof, shifted, and through his window, laying her down in his bed. "I'll go get you some medical items." He then disappeared, not wanting to make a ruckus for the rest of family when it was suppose to be a nice, peaceful day.

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania @Raven Daniel @Comet @Shiro kurogane

Mia looked towards Elizabeth and Nia then looked back at Nicholas. "I'm willing to take that chance and see you like that." She reached over and started to rub him behind the ears, smiling and giggling at him while she waited for him to act up. @JayJin

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](*groans* now i have to open up skype *lazy wiggle*)

[/QUOTE]
(-puts my hand up- wiggling is my thing.)

(My skype is dukeofdoge yes, like that one meme)

Nia then continued to rub Elizabeth's ears, but more tenderly this time. Ready to stop in an instant incase her parents walked in. "You're really enjoying this arnt you?"

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin @Comet

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to Jacob, hands slipping into the pockets of his thin coat in the process.

Malvo watched Dei-Loki, her eyes a bit narrowed. Now she knew keeping him away from that horrible bastard in the woods would now be harder than she thought it would be. And this sparked worry in her.

@Comet, @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin, @Raven Daniel, @Shiro kurogane

Meara looked ahead as Kuro turned away. She wasn't too sure what came over her, but she gently rested her head against her back as they traveled. The events of the day tired the kitsune, as it was her first true fight she'd had in a while. The few fights she had against several humans were nothing compared to today, and yet today was nothing compared to the end of that war. That... horrible war...

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](nu! i is the overlord of wiggles!)

[/QUOTE]
(What's your Skype so I can add youuuuuu?

o: )

The stove went off and Elizabeth shot up, away from Nia's hand. She opened the oven and grabbed the cookie pan, laying it out on the counter. She then turned the stove off, the smell of chocolate chip cookie filled the room. Nicholas heart bounced around in his chest. "F-Fine, b-but if I tell you t-to s-s-stop. Stop." He sat up, his face looking like a bad sunburn as his ears shifted into dog ears and his black, bushy tail wrapped onto his waist. His ears lowered and twitched for a few seconds.

JayJin said:
Masaru wrapped a few of his tails around Kirara, keeping her still on his back as he turned and ran. He would've fought them, if not for her. Yet, she was so vulnerable and weak that it was a dangerous game to play. He jumped to the top of the roof, shifted, and through his window, laying her down in his bed. "I'll go get you some medical items." He then disappeared, not wanting to make a ruckus for the rest of family when it was suppose to be a nice, peaceful day.
Kirara grunted in response to Masaru. She was hurt, tired and majorly pissed off. She been ambushed and had been too focused on getting home to really pay attention. She should have at least been able to fight back better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meara looked ahead as Kuro turned away. She wasn't too sure what came over her, but she gently rested her head against her back as they traveled. The events of the day tired the kitsune, as it was her first true fight she'd had in a while. The few fights she had against several humans were nothing compared to today, and yet today was nothing compared to the end of that war. That... horrible war...

@Heir of Dalania, @Shiro kurogane

Kuro blushed at feeling Meara's head on her back. But she also smiled as they made their way to town.

Rei sighed softly stilling happily holding Cristina's hand.

@Heir of Dalania

(Oh, also tomorrow around 10 a.m. i'll be gone until 10 p.m. or sooner, so not a lot of posts will come from me. Do whatever you want with that info.)

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(What's your Skype so I can add youuuuuu?
o: )
(my skype name is my full irl name... and i personally don't like people knowing my real full name. so i'll add you guys)

JayJin said:
(Oh, also tomorrow around 10 a.m. i'll be gone until 10 p.m. or sooner, so not a lot of posts will come from me. Do whatever you want with that info.)
(writes those words down on paper and rips it into pieces. don't leave mama jay!)

Naomi soon dragged Raven out, shooting a look to Loki, as if to say 'your next!' She dragged him outside, laughing, at his failed attempt to drag her back. "Ok, with all thats going on, I just want you both to try it once." She informed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah but we need the Lantern." He said, as if trying to get out of training. He looked around outside, sitting there, as Naomi went back inside to get Loki.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](writes those words down on paper and rips it into pieces. don't leave mama jay!)

[/QUOTE]
(It's a family picnic! Although I hate majority of my family, i'm still going for my Papa and my Mom.)

JayJin said:
(Im going to be upset at this information)

Nia followed Elizabeth and stared at the cookies, much like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

"I. Want."

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin @Comet

---------------------------------

Cristina squeezed Rei's hand and blushed deeply considering what she was going to say "y-you know... you were my first kiss"

@Shiro kurogane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back