Indescribable (Closed)

(
45058144.jpg
)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](HISSSSS
hissing%20cat.jpg
)

[/QUOTE]
(;-; i got hissed at.... but im back! aslo, wtf is everyone doing?)

JayJin said:
Nicholas looked to Masaru for an answer. "Yes, we will shortly. I want everyone to get feed and hydrated before we head to Pine Valley. Nicholas and I usually head for a run in the forest to relieve our inner animals before head out, so give us until the sun is truly up before we go." Masaru look to where the sun was just peeking out from afar.
@Shiro kurogane @Comet @CERBERUS177
xXLittleLokiXx said:
Malvo released a small, slightly nervous exhale as his emerald gaze slowly scanned the forest for any clues as to where he'd Brenna. His small dragon, Neil, still perched on his shoulder. "I feel as if I'm walking in circles... Thank the Gods I outran those thugs..." he muttered, pausing once his stomach had growled. His wolf ears and tail reappearing, he sniffed the air before pausing when he caught the smell of fresh fruit, as well as other creatures.

@CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane
Aaron775 said:
"No I don't hate them for being more powerful than me, you're more powerful than me and I love you. I resent there cockiness, they believe simply because they have more power than me I deserve no respect and that they could wipe the floor with me. They look down on those weaker than them, and they think there power makes them superior to anyone weaker, that's why I hate them." @Shiro kurogane
@Shiro kurogane

Comet said:
Mia mia gave them a confused look. "Releive your inner animals? What do you mean?" She asked and walked over to Nicholas and sat by him.
She then looked at the other person who was part of their group, not knowing his name yet.
"I don't know if it's a good life. I was sent out of my domain to control my powers and learn before I take over my father's domain."
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

Heir of Dalania] [COLOR=#000000]Cristina returned the hug. [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3]"I'm right here Rei..... I guess the little birdy really can fly huh?" [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]She said attempting to lighten the mood. [/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25837-shiro-kurogane/ said:
@Shiro kurogane[/URL]

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](;-; i got hissed at.... but im back! aslo, wtf is everyone doing?)

[/QUOTE]
(Welcome back. xD )

@Shiro kurogane[/URL]
Kuro's face slowly went red. "l-love...?" She questioned, freezing to the stop. Kuro took a minute to recompose herself and return her face to normal. "Doni, that kitsune wasn't showing respect because you didn't show respect. Masaru is over hundred years old. and i am just a few years older than that."

Kirara looked at the group and stretched.... a bad move because of her odd feeling of dizziness. She nearly fell over but managed to stay on her feet by using her twelve-tails as supports. Kirara looked at the group, hopping none of them had seen. She didn't want to be the one to slow the group down in anyway. She could barely just keep up with what the members of the group were talking about... though the voices were fading in and out.

@JayJin @Comet @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

(I'm late leave me alone ;- ;)

Terricus got up and walked over to Kirara, making sure nobody cared that he was getting up, he spoke, "You're not feeling well now aren't you?" he asked, taking his helmet off and holding it under his left arm, "If I may, do you need something that could help you?" he asked her.

@Comet @JayJin @Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Rei gave a weak smile. "y-yeah... i can do more that this." She answered, wanting to forget the weird episode.

[/QUOTE]
Cristina looked down "can we come down now?"

Nicholas nodded, his familiar smile playing onto his lips. "I don't know about you, but we have beasts in our spirits. If we don't let out our beast too often, then they become agitated and hungry for freedom. So, whenever we're in the forest or somewhere were no humans are, we release them."

As Nicholas was telling the group of the inner animals, Masaru watched as Terricus came to Kirara. A spike of something hit Masaru's heart. What the Hell? It felt as if he was frustrated from something, but what? He wanted Kirara away from Terricus. He wanted the lift Terricus and throw him as far away as he could. What is this sorcery? No. . . could it be jealousy? Ha! No, no it can't be. Ha! He can have that crazy woman. A scowl appeared on his face, "what is wrong, Kirara?"

@Shiro kurogane @Comet @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

Mia she smiled at him, seeing as how proud he was with his inner animal. "That's amazing! I would ask if I could join but-" her words were cut off when a new presence came towards them. She turned her head to see someone she saw before and she smiled at them.

"Nice to see you again!"
She Calle with a friendly tone.
@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177

Kirara looked at Terricus with a glare. "im fine." She answered, nudging the guy away. She didn't feel like talking to anyone. Since she was likely not to hear half of what they said due to voices fading in and out. Then she saw a scowling Masaru approach her and Terricus. "u-uh, nothing.... im just not fully awake yet." She smiled and stood up normally. She didn't want Masaru thinking she was nothing but baggage. "anyways, what are we doing? who is getting the food?"

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Cristina looked down "can we come down now?"

[/QUOTE]
Rei looked down at Cristina's mention of down and nodded. "sorry, yeah we can." Rei used her psychic power to lift herself and Cristina off the fire rune and slowly float them down to the ground. "sorry about... whatever just happened."

(...I feel the love;- ;)

Terricus shrugged and walked back to the group of 'proud to be an animal' people, Terricus, if any animal, would be a hell hound, but didn't want to bring the thought up, because they are scary beings, and not very
pleasant to see. "Any grapes or strawberries left?" he asked them

@JayJin @Comet @Shiro kurogane

Nicholas tossed a bunch of grapes to Terricus as he looked to the newcomer.

Masaru watched as Terricus went to the others and then looked back to Kirara, pissed. "Do you really think that you can lie to me? I don't like being lied to." He growled as he grabbed her shirt and pulled her close to him. "Tell me the truth right now or you can leave."

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Rei looked down at Cristina's mention of down and nodded. "sorry, yeah we can." Rei used her psychic power to lift herself and Cristina off the fire rune and slowly float them down to the ground. "sorry about... whatever just happened

[/QUOTE]
"It's fine." She said re-saddling mouse "let me know when your ready to go. We can stay for a bit or go now - your choice"

Malvo blinked from the familiar voice, his pointed wolf ears perking as he looked to the others and then to Mia and Nicholas. "Hello." He would reply, rubbing the back of his head gently with a bit of a nervous smile - as if he felt a bit guilty for asking. "I, uhm... I don't suppose y' have any food y' can spare? I haven't eaten fer quite some time..."

Mia Mia smiled then handed Malvo some fruit before sitting down beside Nicholas once again. "We have some left over. You can help yourself. I can always make more." She smiled at them then looked at Nicolas.

"You two are going out for a run huh?" She asked, looking up at the sky. She curled up in a ball and looked at the other people in the group. She honestly only felt safe around Nicholas and Masaru, having met them first and knowing their names. Of course, she wasn't going to say that.. She didn't want to hurt others feelings and stop Nicholas's fun.
@Shiro kurogane @xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin @CERBERUS177

Kirara glared at Masaru half-heartedly when he grabbed her and pulled her close. Her dizzied mind bringing up some inappropriate images. "... fine... i don't whats wrong with me. i just feel dizzy and voices keep fading in and out." She admitted to him.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
"It's fine." She said re-saddling mouse "let me know when your ready to go. We can stay for a bit or go now - your choice"

[/QUOTE]
"im fine with leaving if your ready to go." Rei answered immediately, not wanting to slow them down. Plus she wanted to see Cristina's adventuring side in action. Rei skipped putting the saddle on Ash to save time. Plus Ash was a smart horse.... along with Rei letting the horse read her mind for commands. Though Ash normally did whatever Mouse did.

Nicholas looked to Terricus, "would you please stop that. I am a friend, not your master, that your lord, not your captain, a friend. And yes, he can come along." Nicholas turned his head to Mia. "Now, I would say. Masaru, you ready to go?" He stood up and looked to his brother. Masaru gave a warning glance to Kirara, before heading in Nicholas's direction. Nicholas looked at the group, "you guys can come if you want." And with that, the two shifted into their beast forms, shaking their fur at the feeling of the wind on it.

Mia Mia watched them shift then looked at the others. They were the only three that could shift... She quickly went to her deer form, holding her head and antlers up eye as her large and long tail hung loosely on the ground. She didn't run, she just simply walked into the forest without a sound.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

Malvo would gently grasp the fruit he'd been offered, somewhat staring as a result of surprise from the generosity he'd gotten from the group. Shaking his head quickly so he would stop staring, he looked to the fruit in his gloved hands. The wolf child then managed to tear the apple in two with the aid of his claws, offering half to his horse before taking a bite of the other half. "Thank you." He would say before glancing in the direction of both Masaru and Nicholas as he watched them shift with perked ears. He'd wanted to shift, as well, but held back and just watched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back