Indescribable (Closed)

JayJin said:
Masaru sighed, rolling his eyes. "She has a liking to me." Nicholas eyes widen, almost as if they were about to pop out of his head. "No, no, no." He stood up and wrapped his arms around Masaru's waist, dragging him a few feet from Kirara. "You get away from my brother, you evil woman. I will not let you hurt my brother." He hugged tightly to Masaru. "Will you calm down, Nick?" Nicholas shook his head, protecting his brother at all cost was Nicholas's job. He may be younger than Masaru, but that didn't stop him from being overprotective.
@Shiro kurogane
"It's hard enough dealing with Masaru's distrust. And now the brother hates me." Kiara sighed, seeing there was a lot of work to do before Masaru would return her feelings of love.

Aaron775 said:
Doni smiled."yeah I knew it, so what do you wanna do today, I mean we could follow that group of supernaturals but I'm sure you don't want to do that do you?" @Shiro kurogane
Kuro sighed, "you really hate them for being stronger than you. Don't you?"

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Cristina looked around in panic at being lifted up "woah, woah wooaahh!" Then she saw Rei. She put a glyph at her and Rei's feet allowing them to sit on a solid object. she sat cross-legged and looked at Rei with a smile. " You alright?" She said putting her hand on Rei's shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
Rei calmed at feeling a hand on her shoulder. And with the added soothing effect Cristina's voice had on her. Rei opened her eye for real now and hugged the other girl, still shaking.

(Bring her in now?? Sure)

Mia mia walked up with her fruits and berries. She saw Everyone was up and sat down, smiling at them all. "I got food." She told them all, smiling as she ate a peach.

She let them pick what they want, then sat a little ways off so she didn't bother their conversation.
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177

Terricus grabbed an orange, but didn't see any meat, but, that was fine, "So...Mia was it? What kind of being are you? I saw you as a deer, but I've never seen someone turn into a deer at will..." he said looking at her, remembering shapeshifters and other animal demons.

@Comet

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Rei calmed at feeling a hand on her shoulder. And with the added soothing effect Cristina's voice had on her. Rei opened her eye for real now and hugged the other girl, still shaking.

[/QUOTE]
Cristina returned the hug. "I'm right here Rei..... I guess the little birdy really can fly huh?" She said attempting to lighten the mood.

"No I don't hate them for being more powerful than me, you're more powerful than me and I love you. I resent there cockiness, they believe simply because they have more power than me I deserve no respect and that they could wipe the floor with me. They look down on those weaker than them, and they think there power makes them superior to anyone weaker, that's why I hate them." @Shiro kurogane

"Food~." Nicholas ate a few berries, although only meat gave him energy, the berry juices were good for his cotton mouth. His thought about Kirara immediately vanished. A smile appeared on Masaru's face for a split second as he watched Nicholas act like a kid. There was no way that he would ever smile in front of Nicholas because he would never hear the end of it.

@Shiro kurogane @Comet @CERBERUS177

Mia mia looked at him and smiled, "honestly, all I know is that I can turn into a deer and I have powers. My father is the Lord of the Forest, and I was wished for and made instead of born." She explained simply.

She took another bite out of her peach, looking over at Nicholas and the others.
"Are we supposed to go to the next town or not?"
@JayJin @CERBERUS177 @Shiro kurogane

(@xXLittleLokiXx I don't mind if you join.cx)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron775 said:
"No I don't hate them for being more powerful than me, you're more powerful than me and I love you. I resent there cockiness, they believe simply because they have more power than me I deserve no respect and that they could wipe the floor with me. They look down on those weaker than them, and they think there power makes them superior to anyone weaker, that's why I hate them." @Shiro kurogane
(I mean, that's how life works, and Masaru wasn't showing respect because he didn't care and Doni didn't show respect to Masaru in the first place. Doni's 19 while Masaru's 518 years old. I just like to make arguments and be an antagonizer, don't mind me.)

"Huh, interesting...I was born from a fallen angel and a regular woman... Guess that's how I'm half demon, never really met my dad, so...I don't know, but your life sounds a bit more better than mine." he said smiling and peeling the orange, then looks at Nick, laughing a bit when he said food.

@Comet @JayJin @Shiro kurogane

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](About an hour or two)

[/QUOTE]
(HISSSSS
hissing%20cat.jpg
)

Nicholas looked to Masaru for an answer. "Yes, we will shortly. I want everyone to get feed and hydrated before we head to Pine Valley. Nicholas and I usually head for a run in the forest to relieve our inner animals before head out, so give us until the sun is truly up before we go." Masaru look to where the sun was just peeking out from afar.

@Shiro kurogane @Comet @CERBERUS177

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](HISSSSS
hissing%20cat.jpg
)

[/QUOTE]
(Why is that adorable to me? It's hissing and it's so cute. I need help.)

Malvo released a small, slightly nervous exhale as his emerald gaze slowly scanned the forest for any clues as to where he'd Brenna. His small dragon, Neil, still perched on his shoulder. "I feel as if I'm walking in circles... Thank the Gods I outran those thugs..." he muttered, pausing once his stomach had growled. His wolf ears and tail reappearing, he sniffed the air before pausing when he caught the smell of fresh fruit, as well as other creatures.

@CERBERUS177, @Comet, @JayJin, @Shiro kurogane

Mia mia gave them a confused look. "Releive your inner animals? What do you mean?" She asked and walked over to Nicholas and sat by him.

She then looked at the other person who was part of their group, not knowing his name yet.
"I don't know if it's a good life. I was sent out of my domain to control my powers and learn before I take over my father's domain."
@JayJin @Shiro kurogane @CERBERUS177 @xXLittleLokiXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back