• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Imprisoned

Weslie chuckled. "Sure thing."

She took the memo from the Overseer and scribbled out a few questions, then handed it back.

"Expect answers in a few days," the Overseer said in her bored voice, taking the memo.

(alright so what hear is it? Before I give a back story about Jake I need to know the year. Also good morning to you as well!)

(2050 or so. I'm going to say that Nuclear Fission is a thing, since there's no way on earth that there's enough oil to keep these "facilities" running. Unknown to anyone inside of the facility (which is actually a massive submarine; everyone on earth is inside one, and there's.... oh, a couple hundred) there's a nuclear holocaust. (Long story short, America cut off trade with China, and China freaked out and nuked America. The world leaders knew this might come, so they built a ton of biosphere submarines to put people in. People with like political views were put in same one to cut back on fighting.))

(hmm alright let's try this)

Well before I grew up a normal kid and enjoyed everything in life. I was an average kid. School was easy enough and I passed everything. I always thought my dad was away on business because I've never even met him. My mom told me it was a really important job. After I found out he was never coming back and that it wasn't a job I ran away for 2 months. That's how I learned parkour. I lived on the streets running from building to building. One day when I was running, I jumped and the floor beneath me collapsed. I fell down this hole and in a box, I found this cape thing. *Shows cape* the box said assassins Creed on it and I liked the cape. Now it goes just about whereever I go. Whenever I have it on, I feel this wierd feeling like I'm being watched over from the sky. Anyways. After that I eventually went back to my mom. I found out she had cancer and I never left her side. The thought of losing both my parents killed me inside. I lived like that taking care of my mom for 2 years until she finally passed away. I wasn't old enough yet and I had no other family. They tried to take me away but I didn't let that happen. I fled my house and started once again living in the shadows. You know it's not very hard to take someone down from above. I could teach you if you want. But after that I've just been training my body to do more things and then they found me gave me a pill and well now I'm here. What about you?

(sorry for that late response and I guess it had nothing to do with the year lol. Anyways work kills my energy and I was asleep most of the day. I won't get off work till 5 p.m eastern tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back