• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ikigai - Another Oriental / Fantasy RP

technically but you gotta remember that their whole theme is LOYALTY. Especially since dogs are symbols of loyalty towards their masters. Personally I don't think an inugami would fit well into this rp because of how dependent they are on their masters. It might look cute on paper but it's actually a pretty unhealthy relationship even if it might not be necessarily toxic. It can be interesting to plot out but at the same time it makes people uncomfy and you have to be able to write it well. The GM will probably also want a VERY good explanation to convince her. o/ That's my opinion anyway. Good luck tho u w u7 Researching is hell just by itself
^ Pretty much what I was gunning for since the way they're brought into existence is brutal. I was planning on extensive collab with someone who would be willing, but I dunno... If you advise against it, maybe I'll go with an onmyouji instead.

^ Pretty much what I was gunning for since the way they're brought into existence is brutal. I was planning on extensive collab with someone who would be willing, but I dunno... If you advise against it, maybe I'll go with an onmyouji instead.

If you can make it work without breaking the world's mechanics, I don't really mind! But then again, it'll probably take more work haha

I'd be up with collaborating with you Blue. If you'll have me that is.

Wooow I've learned a good bit of new information from this thread lol
If anyone wants to put up with an angry wolf child, she's all yours

This balance is based on what has been posted in the character thread

6 Humans [2 Tora, 1 Fujiwara, 1 Muuro, 1Takahashi, 1 Miyomoto] - 4 females, 2 males
5 Ayakashi - 1 female, 3 males

Y´all goddang weeaboos need to eat a hamburger and watch some FOOOOOOTBAAAALL.

Seriously, though, I have a character that may well fit here. A blind swordswoman. If there are any youkai-only players looking for a human companion...

*edit: if there are actually more humans than ayakashi, I may look to create one instead, unless anyone is particularly interested in pairing their youkai with a blind woman.

Last edited:
This balance is based on what has been posted in the character thread

6 Humans [2 Tora, 1 Fujiwara, 1 Muuro, 1Takahashi, 1 Miyomoto] - 4 females, 2 males
5 Ayakashi - 1 female, 3 males

Ah is there two Tora? Hm no bueno let me change that.

asahi trash is different from kyo trash birb

Pretty sure you got things messed up there Nano...
Sword boys > Idols

However, I suppose it's okay to like things that are meant for the dumpster
*band not idols
But I guess that's just the extent that tsuru trash can go to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
plus the only actual idol band of the 4 mains is Fairy4pril so what does that say about youuuuuuuuu

asahi trash is different from kyo trash birb

Pretty sure you got things messed up there Nano...
Sword boys > Idols

However, I suppose it's okay to like things that are meant for the dumpster
Kazu go join the server before I drag you in by your toes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back